Author Topic: Top strategist projects narrow Electoral College victory for Democrats  (Read 158 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Top strategist projects narrow Electoral College victory for Democrats
By Jonathan Easley - 07/23/19 12:51 PM EDT

A top Democratic strategist on Tuesday projected his party would win a narrow Electoral College victory over President Trump if the election were held today, but cautioned that the contest could go either way depending on the make-up of the electorate.

According to the new forecast from Priorities USA, the largest Democratic super PAC, the Democratic candidate right now leads the Electoral College vote count 278 to 260.

Trump won 304 electoral votes in 2016, compared to Hillary Clinton’s 260, by carrying traditionally blue states such as Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania.

The Priorities USA model moves those states back into the Democratic column, but not by much, and if Trump were to hang on to only one of those three states, he’d win the Electoral College, according to the projections.

“The reality is that we’re dealing with an incredibly close election,” said Guy Cecil, the chairman of Priorities USA.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/454323-top-strategist-projects-narrow-electoral-college-victory-for-democrats
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
And the election remains 16+ months in the future.  The Democrats don't even have a nominee yet for cripes sake! Worthless opinion based on exactly nothing.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"Trump might lose, unless he wins."  This guy is paid to say this.  Somebody needs their money refunded.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: