Author Topic: Rep. Rashida Tlaib: We’re all Members of The Squad Now  (Read 94 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rep. Rashida Tlaib: We’re all Members of The Squad Now

By Judi McLeod —--July 23, 2019

“The squad is all of you. I can tell you, you are all the squad, trust me. If you support equity, you support justice, you are one of us,” she said. (CNN, July 22, 2019)

“We need bold action, folks. I know what’s happening out there ... it’s beyond just the four of us.”

And it is, thank God, beyond just the four-member Squad Mob.

That the Squad is “all of you” is only in the Squad’s “women of color” dreams.

No one says things and acts like the “four of us” Squad squatters.

Squad members Tlaib, Ilhan Omar, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Ayanna Pressley squat on the rights of the majority and have been doing so ever since they got themselves elected in 2018 Midterms.

It is with glee that the mainstream and social media cheer on their every word and act.

They screech, scream, lie and whine their way through society, a veritable return to the Greek and Roman Harpy Mythology of old, the same kind the voting public thought was mercifully over when they ‘retired’ Hillary Clinton in 2016.

Anyone can see video proof of Rashida Tlaib being Rashida Tlaib, including a screaming Tlaib being unceremoniously dragged out of a Candidate Donald Trump campaign rally by Secret Service.

more
https://canadafreepress.com/article/rep.-rashida-tlaib-were-all-members-of-the-squad-now
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34