Author Topic: MSNBC: Trump Is a ‘Physical Threat’ to Safety of Liberal Congresswomen  (Read 347 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
MSNBC: Trump Is a ‘Physical Threat’ to Safety of Liberal Congresswomen
By Emma Fantuzzo | July 22, 2019 6:30 PM EDT

In light of President Trump’s recent tweets and rallies, the liberal media has decided it is time to take the rhetoric up a notch. No longer is Trump any old racist, he has now earned himself the title of ‘white nationalist’. Filling in for host Lawrence O’Donnell, Joy Reid made sure to make this distinction on Friday night’s episode of The Last Word. She began:

I mean; you’ve been very open even during the campaign saying Donald Trump is a racist. Full stop. We know that from his history. From where he is going now is separate from racism. It's white nationalism and that is defined as having a country that is for white people.

more
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/emma-fantuzzo/2019/07/22/msnbc-trump-physical-threat-safety-liberal-congresswomen
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Matthews, Guest: Trump, Base Are ‘Existential Crisis,’ ‘White Identity Cult’ Who Hate America
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/curtis-houck/2019/07/22/matthews-guest-trump-base-are-existential-crisis-white-identity
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
A white nationalist POTUS in a country for white people....Perfect.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Bill Cipher

Pure bullshit.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Pure bullshit.

There is that. I was wondering today that if these people ever realized how ridiculous they are if they would shut up?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Victoria33

"REID:  Very quick before I go back to Danielle? Does he care if one of these woman gets hurt?"
"DOWDELL: I don't think he cares. The only thing Donald Trump cares about is himself. He talked about having people riot if he didn't win the election."

Yes, Trump keeps ramping this up, keeping it going, so the women are not safe.  He is safe, Secret Service, so he can say anything detrimental about them, and kooks will think it is okay to get rid of these women - he said they should go back to their country, so the kooks could try to get rid of them.

Online Hoodat

Hate Week must be coming up soon.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
"REID:  Very quick before I go back to Danielle? Does he care if one of these woman gets hurt?"
"DOWDELL: I don't think he cares. The only thing Donald Trump cares about is himself. He talked about having people riot if he didn't win the election."

Yes, Trump keeps ramping this up, keeping it going, so the women are not safe.  He is safe, Secret Service, so he can say anything detrimental about them, and kooks will think it is okay to get rid of these women - he said they should go back to their country, so the kooks could try to get rid of them.

Just kooks getting rid of kooks. The more the merrier.

Offline roamer_1

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Hate Week must be coming up soon.

I figure it will last at least another year and a half.

Dowdell responded unopposed: “They wanted to do it through a whisper and where they could have plausible deniability if someone called them out. Trump saw that the base wanted it out front. He saw that. He rode that wave through birtherism and continued to ride that wave, but he did not insight or bring the party the party was already there.”

This was the bitterest pill for me to swallow when I left the GOP.  The party has given up on conservatism because racism works, and because it works it is good strategy.  They used to deny it.  Now they just duck into the elevator when ever Trump tweets or has a rally.  I saw Lamar Alexander claim he had not seen Trump's "If you don't love America go back to Minnesota" tweets because he was out of town.  Ken Cuccinelli said he couldn't comment on it because he hadn't "read it" immediately after it was read to him on air.  Even more embarrassingly obscene are the Republicans who get indignant that Trump is in someway normal like Steven Miller.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Trump Is a ‘Physical Threat’ to Safety of Liberal Congresswomen

No he's not.   *****rollingeyes*****

Offline PeteS in CA

Introducing MesSNBC's 2020 election coverage team: rrthree
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.