Author Topic: Geraldo: I must regretfully conclude that Trump’s critics are right that he’s a racist  (Read 1468 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Geraldo: I must regretfully conclude that Trump’s critics are right that he’s a racist

AllahpunditPosted at 4:01 pm on July 22, 2019

Doing my small part to promote this quote from over the weekend in hopes that Trump will begin flaming Geraldo on Twitter. Because if Trump starts flaming him, you know he’s going to bring up the Al Capone’s vault episode, as most of Trump’s cultural reference points seem to date to the 1980s or earlier.

And I think it’d be amazing if We As A People spent a day or two dunking on Geraldo for that again.

Anyway, Rivera’s off the Trump train — I think, although I’m not sure. Usually, concluding that a politician is racist necessarily leads to “and therefore I can no longer in good conscience support him,” but the last four years in Republican politics have been one long exercise day by day of justifying why the latest obnoxious Trump behavior simply isn’t disqualifying. Odds are at least fair that Geraldo will end up deciding that racism is tolerable in a president so long as it manifests only in fleeting moments, not as a pattern.

more
https://hotair.com/archives/allahpundit/2019/07/22/geraldo-must-regretfully-conclude-trumps-critics-right-hes-racist/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mrclose

Jerry Rivers speaks .. :whistle:

Doing my small part to promote this quote from over the weekend in hopes that Trump will begin flaming Geraldo on Twitter. Because if Trump starts flaming him, you know he’s going to bring up the Al Capone’s vault episode, as most of Trump’s cultural reference points seem to date to the 1980s or earlier.

And I think it’d be amazing if We As A People spent a day or two dunking on Geraldo for that again.

Anyway, Rivera’s off the Trump train ...

https://hotair.com/archives/allahpundit/2019/07/22/geraldo-must-regretfully-conclude-trumps-critics-right-hes-racist/

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, if Geraldo thinks so, It must be true..... :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

Well, if Geraldo thinks so, It must be true..... :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Right.

For that matter, I really could care less what he thinks. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

Would some somebody please hit this guy in the nose with a folding chair?

Offline goatprairie

Geraldo: I must regretfully conclude that Trump’s critics are right that he’s a racist

AllahpunditPosted at 4:01 pm on July 22, 2019

Anyway, Rivera’s off the Trump train — I think, although I’m not sure. Usually, concluding that a politician is racist necessarily leads to “and therefore I can no longer in good conscience support him,” but the last four years in Republican politics have been one long exercise day by day of justifying why the latest obnoxious Trump behavior simply isn’t disqualifying. Odds are at least fair that Geraldo will end up deciding that racism is tolerable in a president so long as it manifests only in fleeting moments, not as a pattern.

more
When Trump got elected and some people said he'd now turn "presidential," I scoffed. A leopard can't change its spots, and Trump is what he is.  He spouts off about the first thing that enters his brain without thinking.
His latest rant about the Squalids was decidedly unpresidential.
But he wasn't wrong about them (they're contemptible scoundrels), and it wasn't racist. For many liberals criticizing non-whites is automatically racist. Unless the non-white is a conservative.
It's just that The Donald (contrary to what his disciples believe) is not aware of the repercussions of what he spouts off about.
His faithful forget that he does not have to convince them...he has to convince the middle third of voters who switch allegiance on things like this. If they don't go for him next year, he loses.

Offline PeteS in CA

Tell it to Ben Carson, Elaine Chao, Nikki Haley, and Alexander Acosta. Then after that have a chat with the many "POC"s Trump has appointed to be Federal judges. I doubt Rivera has the intellect to understand the significance of all those people.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Jerry Rivers speaks .. :whistle:

I think it's Gerry but who cares?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

Trump says a lot of irritating things, and I truly wish just once he'd have an unexpressed thought, but I have yet to see anything racist or bigoted from him.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline MOD8

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
Trump says a lot of irritating things, and I truly wish just once he'd have an unexpressed thought, but I have yet to see anything racist or bigoted from him.

Agreed.  Trump doesn't speak of people in reaction to their race, as would a racist, but instead in reaction to whether or not they flatter him, as does a narcissist.

There is plenty for which he can be criticized, but racism is not on that list.
James 1:20

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Inciting violence against a reporter and a Latino. 
Trump could not have done it better or less effortlessly.

I like Geraldo.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Inciting violence against a reporter and a Latino. 
Trump could not have done it better or less effortlessly.

I like Geraldo.

Of course you do.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Or lock him in Al Capone's secret vault.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Geraldo was riding high with his career when he did the Capone vault stunt.  I think he shot himself in the foot, and he tumbled somewhat with his career.  But remember, he is a flaming liberal working for a mostly conservative network. 

Unlike Juan Williams, who makes me want to barf every time he opens his mouth, Geraldo has learned to temper his comments to make himself sound objective from time to time.  He is perhaps the most logical of the liberal loonies on Fox, which have more than their share.

But he lost all cred to declare Trump as racist.  That response is nonsense.  Time for Geraldo to retire, for he makes no sense.

Offline goatprairie

Geraldo was riding high with his career when he did the Capone vault stunt.  I think he shot himself in the foot, and he tumbled somewhat with his career.  But remember, he is a flaming liberal working for a mostly conservative network. 

Unlike Juan Williams, who makes me want to barf every time he opens his mouth, Geraldo has learned to temper his comments to make himself sound objective from time to time.  He is perhaps the most logical of the liberal loonies on Fox, which have more than their share.

But he lost all cred to declare Trump as racist.  That response is nonsense.  Time for Geraldo to retire, for he makes no sense.
Although Rivera calls himself a Republican, every time he opens his yap he sounds like a liberal Democrat.
He's one of those pearl clutchers who gasp whenever a white person criticizes a black person or poc, a phrase I despise. The fact that only two of the squalid squad are really black does not matter. Tlaib is an Arab, or Caucasian, and AOC hardly qualifies as  that dreadful title, person of color.
They're more pos than poc if you get my drift.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Although Rivera calls himself a Republican, every time he opens his yap he sounds like a liberal Democrat.
He's one of those pearl clutchers who gasp whenever a white person criticizes a black person or poc, a phrase I despise. The fact that only two of the squalid squad are really black does not matter. Tlaib is an Arab, or Caucasian, and AOC hardly qualifies as  that dreadful title, person of color.
They're more pos than poc if you get my drift.

I think some of them do that just so they can claim objectivity.  I seriously doubt that he votes R, just uses that for the cred.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Geraldo (Gerry Rivers) got in some real hot water back in the late 60's or early 70's (can't recall exactly) for showing the unaltered Zapruder film on his late night Tee BEE show and completely disappeared for a LONG time afterward.  He's learned his lesson now and toes the party line. 

What you see on that idiot box screen does not give you any insights at all WRT what he, or Juan Williams, truly believe.  They are playing roles for money there.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline goatprairie

Geraldo (Gerry Rivers) got in some real hot water back in the late 60's or early 70's (can't recall exactly) for showing the unaltered Zapruder film on his late night Tee BEE show and completely disappeared for a LONG time afterward.  He's learned his lesson now and toes the party line. 

What you see on that idiot box screen does not give you any insights at all WRT what he, or Juan Williams, truly believe.  They are playing roles for money there.
Rivera was one of the first tv "reporters/journalists" who injected themselves into the story instead of making a straightforward report. Geraldo desperately wanted to make sure you knew how much he cared about the people involved in the story.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Shocking story of the day right here.

Hey, Jerry...don't you think it's a little early to place your bet?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline rustynail

Offline mrclose

A Geraldo Rivera Selfie Tutorial

Warning: This post contains somewhat inappropriate viral images of a well-known American talk show host. Reader discretion is advised. Also, please, please look the other way if you’re only interested in reading serious articles.
:silly:  :silly:  :silly:  :silly:

https://petapixel.com/2013/07/25/a-geraldo-rivera-selfie-tutorial/
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 09:21:03 pm by mrclose »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It seems to me Jerry should be disqualified to be on any FNC panel discussing Donald Trump.  This taints him.  But, I know they'll do it anyway. :tongue2:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline musiclady

I think some of them do that just so they can claim objectivity.  I seriously doubt that he votes R, just uses that for the cred.

Actually, if you listen to him on pretty much any subject, you know for sure that he doesn't vote "R."
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.