Author Topic: NBC Poll – Wide Majority See Improved Race Relations Under President Trump…  (Read 143 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

NBC Poll – Wide Majority See Improved Race Relations Under President Trump…
Conservative Treehouse, Jul 21, 2019

Well, there it is….  Right there in a poll [full pdf below] of eleven southern states conducted by NBC over two weeks we see the reason why the DNC, political leadership and media are whipping up false accusations of racial anxiety against President Trump.

The majority of those polled see improvements in race relationships,… and their approval of President Trump is higher…. and their view of the economy is more optimistic…. and the number one issue is immigration.

More:  https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/07/21/nbc-poll-wide-majority-see-improved-race-relations-under-president-trump/

Offline bilo

FWIW, I don't care anymore.

No matter what I do in my life it will never be enough. I am the symbol of everything the left seeks to destroy with their cult of intersectionalism. I am a successful white male Christian. I believe western civilization has been the bedrock of mankind's advancement into modernity.

Despite my best efforts and the efforts of like minded individuals we have failed to convince a majority of African-Americans, or Hispanics, that individual liberty, personal responsibility and free markets lead to a higher standard of living and better quality of life than collectivism and dependence on govt.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home