Author Topic: Trump campaign, RNC training army of volunteers in key 2020 states  (Read 295 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
EXCLUSIVE: Trump campaign, RNC training army of volunteers in key 2020 states
By Max Greenwood - 07/19/19 01:59 PM EDT

The Trump campaign and the Republican National Committee (RNC) are mobilizing thousands of volunteers in more than a dozen battleground states, including a handful that President Trump lost in 2016, as they seek to expand the electoral map ahead of 2020.

Trump Victory, a joint operation comprised of the Trump campaign, the RNC and state Republican parties, kicked off a “National Week of Training” on Friday in a bid to train more than 6,000 volunteers and register voters in 14 states that Republicans have set their sights on for 2020.

At the same time, the committee is adding to its roster of state directors overseeing its organizing efforts, hiring staffers in Colorado, Iowa, Minnesota, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Wisconsin and Virginia, Republican officials told The Hill.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/453911-trump-campaign-rnc-training-army-of-volunteers-in-key-2020-states
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Right_in_Virginia

Re: Trump campaign, RNC training army of volunteers in key 2020 states
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2019, 02:14:53 pm »
FTA

The National Week of Training, Trump Victory’s second since last month, is focused primarily on voter registration, with some of the most significant efforts taking place in Florida and Michigan, two states that Trump won in 2016 and that are seen as crucial to winning a second term.

In Florida alone, the group is holding 25 training events over the next week. In Michigan, there will be 20. Four other states — Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia and North Carolina — will have at least 12.

:thumbsup:

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2019, 11:51:24 pm »
Fishrrman <-- lookin' around and thinks,
"they ain't trainin' no one 'round here!"

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2019, 12:10:10 am »
FTA

:thumbsup:

Yes this is good, and as I've said before, I'm hoping that they have systems in place to ensure minimal voter fraud throughout the country.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.