Author Topic: Trump has not built a single mile of new border fence after 30 months in office  (Read 2922 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
This is really nothing new. Back when Lyin' Ryan was Speaker, the budget bill then that was passed specifically stated that no $$ would be allocated for new fencing, only repairs and/or replacement of existing fence.

All these marvelous pictures of border fence and Trump proclaiming that the wall is getting built ... well... it's b.s.

Well Ryan has ties to Catholic Asylum charity group.  I can't imagine how much the Catholic church and other religious/Christian groups are making off illegal immigrants.  Keeps them going.

I posted a video of the new President in El Salvador.  That guy sounds like he wants to take charge in changing his own country.  That should be the direction for people of faith.  To encourage our government to demand changes for the people in their own countries.  To stop the loopholes that draw illegal immigrants.  Instead our own government is driving us in the same direction of these failed governments.  We are headed down the road to being a Venezuela type government.  And truth is Trump is a yuuuge disappointment.  All talk no action.  Actually caving to the loony left driving us toward third world poverty.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Applewood

Trump could have and should have worked with Congress when he had the majority in both Houses...

Bingo!  He and they did nothing.  Then after the house was lost and now that 2020 is coming, suddenly they are all interested in the invasion and other issues they promised to fix.    They might make some half-hearted attempts, but those will go nowhere.  So the theme will be -- vote for Trump in 2020, retain the senate, take back the house after that and then things will get done. 

Sorry.  IMHO, they all had their chance.  They blew it.  I'm not going to be one of those who will give them another chance.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Bingo!  He and they did nothing.  Then after the house was lost and now that 2020 is coming, suddenly they are all interested in the invasion and other issues they promised to fix.    They might make some half-hearted attempts, but those will go nowhere.  So the theme will be -- vote for Trump in 2020, retain the senate, take back the house after that and then things will get done. 

Sorry.  IMHO, they all had their chance.  They blew it.  I'm not going to be one of those who will give them another chance.

They aren't giving us any choice.  Trump is it.  I was hoping a good Conservative would come forward.  But they want to stay with the do nothing agenda.  And listening to FOX news you would think Trump is a god.  Best thing for this country ever.  The sell is on for 4 more years of spending without border security.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Yes, he should have hit the ground running and brought about some changes when he had the ability to do so.  Not that he is now without any ability to make changes, but it is much, much more difficult.

Offline roamer_1

Well, I did.   I left the Republican Party and I'm not coming back.  Already said many times I'm not voting Republican next year.  I've had enough of the lies and broken promises.  Really wish more people would follow.  As long as people keep voting for them, the Republicans will keep doing as they have always done -- sitting on their fat behinds and doing nothing.

That's right.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Maybe because he wants it to happen?
Mexico is paying for the Wall through the USMCA that ain't happening either.

Offline roamer_1

Mexico is paying for the Wall through the USMCA that ain't happening either.

woohoo. winning.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Chosen Daughter

Good grief people.  Trump promised HE would get a great big beautiful wall built. 

Which means he either lied to us, or he’s an incompetent fool who promised what he did not have the skills to obtain. 

Steer or queer.  Take your pick.

One thing is for certain.  Anyone with a Trump book in their library should probably clean the shelf of Trump wisdom.  Art of deal has become art of failure.

Offline skeeter

I agree you do have a right.  But saying nothing about nothing getting done pretty much guarantee's that you can bitch very soon.

Hate to break it to ya but posting WINNING in all caps every time there's bad news ain't helping either.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Hate to break it to ya but posting WINNING in all caps every time there's bad news ain't helping either.

Nothing is helping.  No evidence of winning.

Here is something that deserves Caps.

NO BORDER SECURITY.  NOT ONLY CAN WE NOT SECURE THE BORDER WE ARE BUSY STRAPPING OUR CHILDREN WITH TRILLIONS IN NATIONAL DEBT.  SO NOT ONLY WILL OUR CHILDREN CONTINUE TO HAVE TO PAY TO RAISE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT FAMILIES THEY MUST ALSO PAY OFF NATIONAL DEBT.  BUT REST ASSURED THERE ARE MORE MANUFACTURING COMPANIES STAYING TO EMPLOY ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS AT CHEAP LABOR PRICES.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2019, 07:55:50 pm by Chosen Daughter »

Offline skeeter

Nothing is helping.  No evidence of winning.

Here is something that deserves Caps.

NO BORDER SECURITY.  NOT ONLY CAN WE NOT SECURE THE BORDER WE ARE BUSY STRAPPING OUR CHILDREN WITH TRILLIONS IN NATIONAL DEBT.  SO NOT ONLY WILL OUR CHILDREN CONTINUE TO HAVE TO PAY TO RAISE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT FAMILIES THEY MUST ALSO PAY OF NATIONAL DEBT.

All true. Writing your congressperson, as lame as it sounds, will do more good than b*tching on a news forum.

Offline Chosen Daughter

All true. Writing your congressperson, as lame as it sounds, will do more good than b*tching on a news forum.

I have to write someone else's because mine do not care.  They are the problem.  State Senate, Congress, Governor, Mayor, City Council men and women.  All of them.  Seattle and the suburbs run the state.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I'll ask mine.  There's a TEA Party meeting in a couple hours....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

I have to write someone else's because mine do not care.  They are the problem.  State Senate, Congress, Governor, Mayor, City Council men and women.  All of them.  Seattle and the suburbs run the state.

We are truly disenfranchised. ALSO because of out of control immigration, both legal and otherwise.

Offline skeeter

Well pin his ears back for those of us on the coasts, please.

Offline Chosen Daughter

:thumbsup:

Offline Chosen Daughter

We are truly disenfranchised. ALSO because of out of control immigration, both legal and otherwise.

Frustrating.  I know it is for you as well as me.  It comes out in my postings here.  I know.

Offline skeeter

Frustrating.  I know it is for you as well as me.  It comes out in my postings here.  I know.

I have to constantly remind myself that as Christians we know how all of this ends anyway.

Offline Chosen Daughter

I have to constantly remind myself that as Christians we know how all of this ends anyway.

And we can't even fathom how bad it can get before it does.  Very sad for my children.  If Democrats succeed we will be no different than the 3'rd world poverty people claim they are trying to escape.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

I didn't realize that is where you live, and that helps to understand your frustration.  Keep the faith!

Offline skeeter

And we can't even fathom how bad it can get before it does.  Very sad for my children.  If Democrats succeed we will be no different than the 3'rd world poverty people claim they are trying to escape.

BTW my son is starting a doctoral program at Univ of Puget Sound this fall & he'll probably end up staying up there. He's got his head on straight so you'll at least have one more on your team.

Offline libertybele

Well, for me, it's not a matter of giving them another chance as the GOP held the majority for 4 straight years, it's a matter of taking a stand against the progressive left. Like Trump or not, he IS standing between them taking the oval office.  No one else is stepping up to the plate to challenge him.  So, it's either him or a bat crap crazy DEM.

As for 2024, I think the GOP is absolutely, unequivocally, royally screwed!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well pin his ears back for those of us on the coasts, please.

Will do! 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

If the DEMS win, we WILL become another Germany or France; perhaps they may even be our envy.  2020 is still Trump's to lose, but by 2024, unless some miracle happens, we won't see another GOP seated in Congress, nor the White House.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2019, 08:37:14 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Absalom

Ah.......................the Great Awakening and very long overdue!!!!!
A wise Roman asked, "Is it better the Prince be feared or loved???"
We know the answer and it's the reason Trump has achieved NOTHING!
He literally rolls out of the WH daily and what does he instantly do ???
Why head for the cameras and microphones laced w/people whose
driving ambition is to embarrass and urinate on him; as their have zero
respect for, but infinitely more importantly, absolutely no fear of him.
It is the same w/the Chinese, the Koreans, the Iranians, the Venezuelans,
the Mexicans, the Congress and all the rest; as he is a noisy and
non-serious buffoon. If R's want to survive, getting rid of him is Priority #1.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 05:44:53 pm by Absalom »