Author Topic: Call For Justice By Survivors Of Iran’s 1988 Massacre  (Read 266 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Call For Justice By Survivors Of Iran's 1988 Massacre
tsarizm.com

“… Those who are in prisons throughout the country and remain steadfast in their support for the MEK/PMOI are waging war on God and are condemned to execution… It is naive to show mercy to those who wage war on God.” This was the Fatwa by Ayatollah Khomeini in the summer of 1988, that led to the massacre of 30,000 political prisoners held in jails across Iran. Death Commissions sent victims to the gallows after mock trials.

Survivors and witnesses of Iran’s 1988 massacre gave their testimony about the crimes they witnessed on Monday, July 15, 2019, Day 5 of the Free Iran conference at Ashraf 3, home to the MEK in Albania.

Kobra Jokar the first witness

I was in the regime’s prisons for six years. The Revolutionary Guards (IRGC) arrested me while I was pregnant. I was taken to Evin Prison and the torture chambers. I was transferred to Ward 209. In the cell, I saw four torturers torture my husband in front of me. They also tortured me in front of him. A few days later, they executed him with 75 others. The torturer said, ‘I wanted him to never see his son.’ The regime had executed 50 pregnant women, including Masumeh, the sister of Mrs. Maryam Rajavi. They took me to a hospital and quickly brought me back to prison even though I was very ill.

Read more at:  https://tsarizm.com/news/middle-east/2019/07/18/call-for-justice-by-survivors-of-irans-1988-massacre/

This all sounds bad but any worse than Egypt or Saudi Arabia?