Author Topic: Hannity: Pelosi 'powerless' to stop Omar and 'The Squad'  (Read 171 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Hannity: Pelosi 'powerless' to stop Omar and 'The Squad'
« on: July 19, 2019, 03:43:53 am »
Hannity: Pelosi 'powerless' to stop Omar and 'The Squad'

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is now "powerless" to stop the four far-left freshman House Democrats known as "The Squad," Sean Hannity says.

The Fox News host made the claim during his monologue on Thursday night's edition of "Hannity."

"She knows that 'The Squad' is political poison, as radical left as Pelosi is," Hannity said. "Let me reiterate. She's now powerless to stop them."

Meanwhile, Hannity praised President Trump for distancing himself from the controversial "send her back" chant that his supporters at Wednesday's rally in North Carolina directed at one of the Squad members, Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn...........

........Hannity said the congresswoman, a naturalized U.S. citizen who came to the U.S. with her family from Somalia when she was a teenager,  has made controversial statements in the past. But while the Fox News host defended Omar's role in Congress, he noted that her views scared him and it was his duty to "call them out.".......

https://www.foxnews.com/media/hannity-pelosi-powerless-to-stop-omar-and-the-squad
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.