Author Topic: Ocasio-Cortez offers encouragement to those 'scared for our future' after Trump rally  (Read 399 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ocasio-Cortez offers encouragement to those 'scared for our future' after Trump rally
By Tal Axelrod - 07/18/19 07:20 AM EDT

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) turned to social media to offer encouragement to “those scared for our future” after President Trump targeted the first-term lawmaker and three progressive colleagues at a rally Wednesday evening.

“To all those scared for our future: we can get through this better than we started. We have the power to triumph over hatred, division, and bigotry. But decency cannot be taken for granted. It is something we must create, advance, and actively work to build each and every day,” Ocasio-Cortez tweeted early Thursday morning.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/453653-ocasio-cortez-offers-thoughts-to-those-scared-for-our-future-after-trump-rally
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Bill Cipher

Of the two, the only one who really scares me about the future is AOC.  Not Trump. 

Offline skeeter

Its obvious to whom she is speaking. But I wonder if they understand that AOC is the worst thing that could've happened to them.

I'm really tired of these ninnys' attempts to seize the moral high ground though. They have no exclusive claim on decency. Much the opposite in fact.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 01:41:18 pm by skeeter »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Scared for our future?  From the same woman who told us we had only another 12 years to live??  :pondering:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline musiclady

Scared for our future?  From the same woman who told us we had only another 12 years to live??  :pondering:

888high58888
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Of the two, the only one who really scares me about the future is AOC.  Not Trump.

Same here.

Offline GrouchoTex

:cool:

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor