Author Topic: But What About All the Americans Trump Didn’t Tell to Go Back to Africa?  (Read 321 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

https://thebulwark.com/but-what-about-all-the-americans-trump-didnt-tell-to-go-back-to-africa/

Dear fellow MAGA patriot:

Once again our Genius President Donald J. Trump is under attack for speaking the truth! Yesterday America’s Greatest Leader boldly told a handful of women of color in Congress to “go back and fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.”

Clearly Trump is a playing a game here that the lamestream media can’t even understand! It’s like Sudoku but without being given ANY OF THE NUMBERS.

The Dummycrats and Destroy Trump media are trying to say the president is being racist by telling people of color to go back to another country. But they are lying to you! They are painting him as racially insensitive because he used words like “Democrat” and “Congresswomen” and “who” and “originally” and “came” and “from” and “countries” and “whose” and “governments” and “are” and “a” and “complete” and “and” and “total” and “catastrophe.” I imagine many of us use some combination of those words daily!

Even if the media are right, these are just four people! America has tens of millions of people of color—just imagine all the African-Americans, Hispanics, and Muslims Trump has NOT told to leave the country. He’d have to be president for 400 years before he even got to the cast of Hamilton!

more at link.

Offline goatprairie

This is a satirical article that gets some facts wrong. The Central Park Five weren't found innocent.  They served their sentences and were released early.  Some other crud confessed to beating and raping the woman in question.
But they are almost certainly guilty of abetting the crime if not raping the woman. That's not even sure as DNA recovery was in its infancy at the time.
The five went around seriously beating a number of people in CP that night, and some of them confessed to being at the crime scene of the woman raped and probably helped out.
When some people suggest another trial to clear them, they all objected.  They were only exonerated in the minds of idiot libs and some credulous conservatives like Schneider.
Innocent, they're not.

This is a satirical article that gets some facts wrong. The Central Park Five weren't found innocent.  They served their sentences and were released early.  Some other crud confessed to beating and raping the woman in question.
But they are almost certainly guilty of abetting the crime if not raping the woman. That's not even sure as DNA recovery was in its infancy at the time.
The five went around seriously beating a number of people in CP that night, and some of them confessed to being at the crime scene of the woman raped and probably helped out.
When some people suggest another trial to clear them, they all objected.  They were only exonerated in the minds of idiot libs and some credulous conservatives like Schneider.
Innocent, they're not.

Wow,, so they are guilty...just not for the crime they were convicted and sentenced for.  Justice Prevails!!!

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
The thing is, The Bulwark was complaining about Trump before so, when they or David French of the National Review complain about Trump, it's their nature.

When one reads the Bulwark, one might remember this. BTW, I don't know all of the particulars:

Former Weekly Standard staffers find new home at The Bulwark, a conservative site unafraid to take on Trump
https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/04/media/weekly-standard-the-bulwark/index.html

Weekly Standard, home to advocates of disastrous US interventions on foreign soil.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 04:45:48 pm by TomSea »

Offline skeeter

Wow,, so they are guilty...just not for the crime they were convicted and sentenced for.  Justice Prevails!!!

Thats not at all what @goatprairie said, but whatever.

The thing is, The Bulwark was complaining about Trump before so, when they or David French of the National Review complain about Trump, it's their nature.
Their nature is damn funny.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Hey, when all those Hollywood and coastal elites threatened to leave the country and move to Canada because they were so ashamed of being Americans, were they being racist because they wanted to go to majority white countries?

Just checking.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I know it's satire, but just to be clear, trump never told anybody to go to another country.  People for whom the shoe fits added that to what he said.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dfwgator

I know it's satire, but just to be clear, trump never told anybody to go to another country.  People for whom the shoe fits added that to what he said.

Just as Sarah Palin never said, "I Can See Russia From My House",  but once Tina Fey said it,  the Leftist Press ran with it.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Just as Sarah Palin never said, "I Can See Russia From My House",  but once Tina Fey said it,  the Leftist Press ran with it.

And that is why this must be refuted at every turn.  Stupid people actually believe this shit.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: