Author Topic: Pelosi plans vote condemning Trump comments  (Read 208 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi plans vote condemning Trump comments
« on: July 15, 2019, 05:18:18 pm »
Pelosi plans vote condemning Trump comments
by Susan Ferrechio
 | July 15, 2019 12:55 PM

The war between the Democrats and President Trump escalated Monday with an announcement by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi that she'll call up a resolution condemning the president's weekend remarks about a small group of minority freshmen women.

"Let me be clear, our Caucus will continue to forcefully respond to these disgusting attacks," the California lawmaker said in a letter to her Democratic colleagues Monday. "The House cannot allow the President’s characterization of immigrants to our country to stand. Our Republican colleagues must join us in condemning the President’s xenophobic tweets."

The president has not backed down from his Sunday tweet to Democratic Reps. Ilhan Omar of Minnesota, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York, Ayanna Pressley of Massachusetts, and Rashida Tlaib of Michigan, to “go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done.”

Pelosi said the resolution will be authored by Democratic Reps. Jamie Raskin of Maryland and Tom Malinowski of New Jersey, who was born in Poland. It will include a quote favoring immigration from President Ronald Reagan that Pelosi uses often, in which he praised "each wave of new arrivals to this land of opportunity."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/congress/pelosi-plans-vote-condemning-trump-comments
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: Pelosi plans vote condemning Trump comments
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2019, 06:02:41 pm »
Ok ... so the GOP is going to stand behind their party and this President then, right?   *****rollingeyes*****
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2019, 06:16:06 pm »
And the Senate needs to plan a vote to condemn the racist bigoted and anti-Semitic comments made by AOC and her "squad".
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2019, 06:17:52 pm »
Good.  I'm hoping Pelosi gets this done before the President's rally on Wednesday. 

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2019, 06:43:15 pm »
"Don't throw me in the Briar Patch, B'rer Rabbit!"

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2019, 07:34:18 pm »
Donald J. Trump‏
Verified account  @realDonaldTrump

“We all know that AOC and this crowd are a bunch of Communists, they hate Israel, they hate our own Country, they’re calling the guards along our Border (the Border Patrol Agents) Concentration Camp Guards, they accuse people who support Israel as doing it for the Benjamin’s,....

....they are Anti-Semitic, they are Anti-America, we don’t need to know anything about them personally, talk about their policies. I think they are American citizens who are duly elected that are running on an agenda that is disgusting, that the American people will reject...…

....What does it mean for America to have free Healthcare for Illegal Immigrants, no criminalization of coming into our Country - See how that works for controlling Immigration! They talk about Israel like they’re a bunch of thugs, not victims of the entire region. They wanted...

.....to impeach President Trump on DAY ONE. Make them the face of the future of the Democrat Party, you will destroy the Democrat Party. Their policies will destroy our Country!”  @LindseyGrahamSC  Need I say more?

6:58 AM - 15 Jul 2019

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1150766498459394049

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2019, 08:20:07 pm »
Of course Trump is completely surprised, and had no idea something like this would take place.

/sarc

Most days, I listen to Scott Adams' take on events of the day. Only occasionally do I post his podcast.

looking forward to it, today.

(the contrast to his unconventional take on things, and the ordinary crap, is very stark)

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2019, 08:22:59 pm »
"Don't throw me in the Briar Patch, B'rer Rabbit!"

:thumbsup:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: