Author Topic: Trump tells progressive Democrats to go back and fix 'broken and crime infested places' they came fr  (Read 13336 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He's forcing the rat leadership to get behind four very unpopular representatives.

Yeah, real stupid.

One would almost think there's Strategery going on here....

(and thanks for the kind words!)
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
:shrug:

Over the years I've learned to trust Trump's strategy. I think he's firing up his supporters.

Counter-intuitively, his strategy works.

I never liked Trump's twitter behavior, but you cannot argue with his success record. Compare him to Romney who "plays it safe" and is a media kiss ass.

I agree. He has good instincts and is not afraid to with his gut. He's also got the stomach to deal with the fallout.

I always thought the opportunity for Trump lies in can he divide the black and Latino aspirational class from the layabout, irredeemable, irresponsible, criminal-enabling, screeching excuse-makers who permeate too large a percentage of these respective groups. If anyone could do that, that would be the death knell of the Democratic coalition.

We will see. I know it makes the shrinking, aging base feel good to hear Trump speak in this manner, but I am not sure if it grows his coalition enough to carry Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan against a "woke" motivated group. Those three states all elected democratic governors and democratic senators in the 2018 midterm. That's a stinging rebuke, and a ominous harbinger, as midterms are when many on the left usually don't even show up to vote.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline dfwgator

He's forcing the rat leadership to get behind four very unpopular representatives.

Yeah, real stupid.

Dumb, like a fox.

Offline skeeter

I agree. He has good instincts and is not afraid to with his gut. He's also got the stomach to deal with the fallout.

I always thought the opportunity for Trump lies in can he divide the black and Latino aspirational class from the layabout, irredeemable, irresponsible, criminal-enabling, screeching excuse-makers who permeate too large a percentage of these respective groups. If anyone could do that, that would be the death knell of the Democratic coalition.

We will see. I know it makes the shrinking, aging base feel good to hear Trump speak in this manner, but I am not sure if it grows his coalition enough to carry Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan against a "woke" motivated group. Those three states all elected democratic governors and democratic senators in the 2018 midterm. That's a stinging rebuke, and a ominous harbinger, as midterms are when many on the left usually don't even show up to vote.

The leftist media would have us believe 2018 was a harbinger, but the facts say otherwise. One, there were far more GOP seats open, thanks in part to GOPe members bailing out. Also, the numbers were pumped up by states like California with their ballot harvesting, etc. where every-single-close-race fell to the rats.

As far as the 'aging, shrinking base', according to recent polls the marxist foursome in the House seems to be widely detested by the middle of the roaders as well, so I'm not so sure your characterization is entirely accurate.

Anyway we'll see come next year.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 07:08:44 pm by skeeter »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

This is a sound argument.  It's true the "woke" are motivated, which would be true even if a Romney had been elected, so I have to assume the plan has been to peel away the workers from the welfare recipients.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline corbe

I'd have more respect for your post if you had said you do not agree with the President's strategy … because a strategy is what this is all about.  The President is holding a rally in NC on Wednesday.  Between then and now this will percolate.  Watch what the President says about this …  and how the crowd reacts to it.   The President has his finger on the pulse of the American people called "Republican" and "Independent".  Strategery at its best. 

And, you have the right to call the President a "fool"  --- even though this actually makes *you* look foolish.  A businessman who has triumphed over business reversals to become a billionaire and create an international conglomerate;  --- a billionaire whose first political campaign at age 70 won him the Presidency of the United States ---is certainly no fool.

It helps to turn the page of previous republican political campaigns @Jazzhead because the President is in this to actually win it.

That may all be well (for you) and TRUE @Right_in_Virginia but can you answer me this:  WTF is his BASE going, they are addicted to the Red Meat and are 'locked in'. 
   When does he turn the corner and try to start harvesting some 'relevant' votes like the Moderates and Independents? 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline skeeter

That may all be well (for you) and TRUE @Right_in_Virginia but can you answer me this:  WTF is his BASE going, they are addicted to the Red Meat and are 'locked in'. 
   When does he turn the corner and try to start harvesting some 'relevant' votes like the Moderates and Independents?

https://www.dailywire.com/news/49475/not-typo-democrat-poll-shows-what-voters-think-ryan-saavedra

A pretty strong argument can be made that is what he is doing with his tweets.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

That may all be well (for you) and TRUE @Right_in_Virginia but can you answer me this:  WTF is his BASE going,

Try again @corbe without the "F".

Offline LegalAmerican

Trump tells progressive Democrats to go back and fix 'broken and crime infested places' they came from
The Hill, Jul 14, 2019

President Trump   on Sunday lashed out at a group of progressive Democrats, saying the female lawmakers should "go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came" before criticizing policies in the U.S.

"So interesting to see 'Progressive' Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run," Trump said in an early morning string of tweets.

"Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done," he added. "These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that [Speaker] Nancy Pelosi [D-Calif.] would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!"

More:  https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/452970-trump-tells-progressive-democrats-to-go-back-and-fix-broken-and-crime

RIGHT ON!  ALL TRUTH.  Most of us have said that.  FIX YOUR OWN COUNTRIES....don't come here & try to ruin ours, with the same baloney,  that ruined YOUR COUNTRY in the first place.  FIX YOUR OWN COUNTRY...FIRST....then come here & complain about ours.   I see nothing wrong with presidents truthful statement.  Or course,,,MEDIA takes words out of context....again...too make some claim that is not true. 
http://youtu.be/Gw8c2Cq-vpg

Offline LegalAmerican

Telling the truth about the democommies destructive policies. Good for Trump.

:thumbsup:   Good for president TRUMP & good for us!   WWW.MAGAPILL.COM 
http://youtu.be/Gw8c2Cq-vpg

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
His instincts have been good so I'm not to judge, this looks like a strategy.

Again, a poll came out that showed he had good approval, the country has gone swimmingly but perhaps, he sees a need for this.

The country is a shedload better than under Obama by far and not to offend others, maybe that much better than under Bush too.

Offline LegalAmerican

@Once-Ler  and @edpc  are using this site today, to spew their leftist anti_American vomit.

During 2016 the Fake Deacon posted 100 times per day, against Trump, and his supporters (members of this site).

When he was finally gone, he stated his support for Hillary.

Will @nevertrumps HERE, start being honest and pick thei  faves?

Isee Bernie, Amash, McMullen HERE.

No conservative hub worth attention, would tolerate that.

6666kiss.   CLAP, CLAP, CLAP!     :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

Donald J. Trump‏
Verified account  @realDonaldTrump

“We all know that AOC and this crowd are a bunch of Communists, they hate Israel, they hate our own Country, they’re calling the guards along our Border (the Border Patrol Agents) Concentration Camp Guards, they accuse people who support Israel as doing it for the Benjamin’s,....

....they are Anti-Semitic, they are Anti-America, we don’t need to know anything about them personally, talk about their policies. I think they are American citizens who are duly elected that are running on an agenda that is disgusting, that the American people will reject...…

....What does it mean for America to have free Healthcare for Illegal Immigrants, no criminalization of coming into our Country - See how that works for controlling Immigration! They talk about Israel like they’re a bunch of thugs, not victims of the entire region. They wanted...

.....to impeach President Trump on DAY ONE. Make them the face of the future of the Democrat Party, you will destroy the Democrat Party. Their policies will destroy our Country!”  @LindseyGrahamSC  Need I say more?

6:58 AM - 15 Jul 2019

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1150766498459394049

« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 07:37:01 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline corbe

And yet this site allows you, @LegalAmerican and @truth_seeker to slander the very principles endowed here, Go Figure.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LegalAmerican

It is above all, an anti-Trump site.

A stream of kooks get to cme here and insult people that support the elected president.

Sinkspur, geronL, cripplecreek, Invar and others. They get to spew their venom, to create  emotion, conflict, excitement.

Bingo!   I love you truthseeker.  :thumbsup:

"A stream of kooks get to cme here and insult people that support the elected president."=truthseeker

His instincts have been good so I'm not to judge, this looks like a strategy.

Again, a poll came out that showed he had good approval, the country has gone swimmingly but perhaps, he sees a need for this.

This is the poll of Republicans:

Donald J. Trump‏
Verified account  @realDonaldTrump

94% Approval Rating in the Republican Party, an all time high. Ronald Reagan was 87%. Thank you!

2:21 PM - 13 Jul 2019

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1150153250806685697

I'm trying to find up-to-date information on "independents".  When I do, I'll post the info here.

Offline corbe

"A stream of kooks get to cme here and insult people that support the elected president."=truthseeker

You're really starting to pizz me off @LegalAmerican

Offline aligncare

This is the poll of Republicans:

I'm trying to find up-to-date information on "independents".  When I do, I'll post the info here.

Ridiculous fake poll. We all know everyone hates Donald Trump—including most republicans, school kids and puppies.  /sarcasm

Offline LegalAmerican

Trump's point is very valid. With your own country on-fire with crime, rape, murder, starvation, and disease, why would you travel thousands of miles to try to fix what you perceive as "racism" in a country you have nothing to do with and no connection?

Seems natural that you would care for your own family, relatives, and neighbors FIRST, before you start trying to fix some distant country you have no grounds to worry about. Yes! My country is on-fire! So my solution is to flee thousands of miles to the richest most powerful nation on Earth, so I can make them more like the country I abandoned and escaped from.

Really? You really think that's a good idea? Amazing...

CLAP, CLAP, CLAP!    :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:     :thumbsup:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 07:46:26 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline MoMo

Keep the faith @LegalAmerican, screw corbe.  I didn't think it was possible for him to get more ornery, I was wrong.

Offline LegalAmerican

Keep the faith @LegalAmerican, screw corbe.  I didn't think it was possible for him to get more ornery, I was wrong.

I have him on IGNORE...but thank you for the support.   6666kiss

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

So...you count yourself among the list of people who think TBR is a Never Trumper kook site?  Are you aware TBR is not supposed to be a Trump support forum?  We welcome conservatives who are any side of the Trump War, yourself included.  So is @corbe.

@LegalAmerican
I will NOT comply.

Offline corbe

@MoMo @LegalAmerican   If my skin was as THIN as you two's I would feel extremely violated and report this post.  Instead, I'll just tell you both to go  888mouth

Offline LegalAmerican

Trump's point is very valid. With your own country on-fire with crime, rape, murder, starvation, and disease, why would you travel thousands of miles to try to fix what you perceive as "racism" in a country you have nothing to do with and no connection?

Seems natural that you would care for your own family, relatives, and neighbors FIRST, before you start trying to fix some distant country you have no grounds to worry about. Yes! My country is on-fire! So my solution is to flee thousands of miles to the richest most powerful nation on Earth, so I can make them more like the country I abandoned and escaped from.

Really? You really think that's a good idea? Amazing...

Excellent & THAT is what is so galling......I call that , some form of mental illness.  Bash the country, that is HELPING..YOU. 

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
    @MoMo @LegalAmerican   If my skin was as THIN as you two's I would feel extremely violated and report this post.  Instead, I'll just tell you both to go  888mouth

I think Tump delusion is a mental illness.  How else could anyone defend so many abhorrent behaviors?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.