Author Topic: AOC says Trump ordered thousands of raids on families 'without warrants'  (Read 281 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WATCH: AOC says Trump ordered thousands of raids on families 'without warrants'
by Tim Pearce
 | July 15, 2019 06:21 PM

Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez claimed President Trump has ordered immigration enforcement officials to deport illegal immigrants without warrants.

The New York representative joined fellow freshman Democratic Reps. Ilhan Omar, Ayanna Pressley, and Rashida Tlaib at a Monday press conference. The self-identified "squad" called the presser to respond to Trump’s Sunday tweets telling them to "go back" where they came from.

Ocasio-Cortez said she is "not surprised" by the tweets, given the president's record and past rhetoric.

"I am not surprised when the president says that four sitting members of Congress should 'go back' to their own country when he has authorized raids without warrants on thousands of families across this country," Ocasio-Cortez said, referring to recent plans by Immigration and Customs Enforcement to deport illegal immigrants living in the U.S. that have been served court orders to leave.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/aoc-says-trump-ordered-thousands-of-raids-on-families-without-warrants
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online roamer_1

"I am not surprised when the president says that four sitting members of Congress should 'go back' to their own country when he has authorized raids without warrants on thousands of families across this country," Ocasio-Cortez said, referring to recent plans by Immigration and Customs Enforcement to deport illegal immigrants living in the U.S. that have been served court orders to leave.

Served court orders... If they are here after the court order, that is, I am sure, worded to effectively be a bench warrant.

Don't ask me how I know.

Offline aligncare

AOC says Trump ordered thousands of raids on families 'without warrants'

That sounds really ominous.

Except, it never happened.

Online mountaineer

It was my understanding the officers are executing bench warrants for illegals who previously failed to appear for their court dates. In other words, they already were going through the legal process - they just didn't want to participate anymore, apparently.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Night Hides Not

It was my understanding the officers are executing bench warrants for illegals who previously failed to appear for their court dates. In other words, they already were going through the legal process - they just didn't want to participate anymore, apparently.

It's far more cut and dried than that...these illegals have had their cases fully adjudicated, and they're to be deported.

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
It's far more cut and dried than that...these illegals have had their cases fully adjudicated, and they're to be deported.

They should have arrest warrents then shouldnt' they?

All of the rats are counceling illegal immigrants to not answer the door.  Saying if they dont have a warrent they don't have to.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 02:37:24 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline GrouchoTex

@mountaineer
@night_hides_not

I had heard this morning that it was both.
Those who have been ordered to go but stayed, and those that never bothered to go Court for the hearings.