Author Topic: Widow BLASTS Two-Year Sentence For Illegal Immigrant Who Killed Her Family  (Read 439 times)

rangerrebew

Widow BLASTS Two-Year Sentence For Illegal Immigrant Who Killed Her Family
By Staff Editor
Posted on July 11, 2019

Courtney Hacking’s, a poor widow whose husband and youngest kids were tragically killed by
an illegal immigrant is fighting to see a stricter punishment for the killer, who was sentenced to
just two years in prison.

Any mother in her right mind would have done the same as this woman. She has lost everything she loves to a heartless individual.

Mrs. Hacking spoke with Fox & Friends and told them, “the sentence in a Texas state court doesn’t compensate her for the loss of her 36-year-old husband Peter, a volunteer firefighter, 4-year-old daughter Ellie and 22-month-old son Grayson in the accident.”

“People think his crime and his punishment seem to fit because he was an illegal alien,” she said, referring to Mexican Margarito Quintero Rosales who pleaded guilty to criminally negligent homicide in connection with the crash. “But to me being illegal in the country was a crime on its own so I don’t understand how he did get only two years.”

https://independentminute.com/2019/07/11/widow-blasts-two-year-sentence-for-illegal-immigrant-who-killed-her-family/?utm_source=RR%20Indie%20Minute%20-email2%20&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:5138254&utm_campaign=7-11%20IDM%20pm2

Offline skeeter

Well if we’d only let cons vote from jail the judge would’ve been free to hand this night crawler a longer sentence.

Leftists are staking their hopes for a bright future on foreigners. So when it comes to their self professed sense of compassion naturally citizens will play second fiddle to the illegal alien.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
This article is so poorly written it's impossible to tell what did happen.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Folks, this is in Texas, of all places.

Explain to me once again, please, how Texas is immune from the same changes that the flood of illegals are bringing to other states?

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
This article is so poorly written it's impossible to tell what did happen.

Yes it was.   The Mex fell asleep and his van drifted into oncoming traffic killing the ladies family.
Also... Rosales received the maximum two-year sentence for criminally negligent homicide.

Criminal defense attorney Toby Shook says a longer sentence would require proving an intent to kill.

Don't like the punishment..change the law.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Yes it was.   The Mex fell asleep and his van drifted into oncoming traffic killing the ladies family.
Also... Rosales received the maximum two-year sentence for criminally negligent homicide.

Criminal defense attorney Toby Shook says a longer sentence would require proving an intent to kill.

Don't like the punishment..change the law.

Thanks, I knew there was a lot left out of this story.