Author Topic: Schumer got thousands in donations from Jeffrey Epstein  (Read 606 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Schumer got thousands in donations from Jeffrey Epstein
« on: July 10, 2019, 08:27:34 pm »
 Schumer got thousands in donations from Jeffrey Epstein

By Nikki Schwab

July 10, 2019 | 11:51am

Sen. Chuck Schumer — who called on Labor Secretary Alexander Acosta to resign and said President Trump should “answer” for his friendship with Jeffrey Epstein — accepted thousands of dollars in donations from the alleged pedophile throughout the 1990s, The Post has learned.

Federal Election Commission records show that Schumer received seven $1,000 donations from Epstein between 1992 and 1997, first as a US congressman from New York and then when he was vying to be the state’s senator in 1998, an election he won.
see also
Schumer: Labor Secretary Acosta should resign over Jeffrey Epstein case

Epstein — who was arrested Saturday and charged with sex trafficking and a related conspiracy count for allegedly sexually abusing a vast network of underage girls — also gave $10,000 to Victory in New York, a joint fundraising committee established by Schumer and the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee.

more
https://nypost.com/2019/07/10/schumer-got-thousands-in-donations-from-jeffrey-epstein/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Schumer got thousands in donations from Jeffrey Epstein
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2019, 09:07:11 pm »
Schumer to donate Epstein campaign contributions to groups fighting sexual violence
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/452491-schumer-to-donate-amount-of-money-given-to-him-by-jeffrey-epstein-to-groups
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2019, 10:27:50 pm »
quick response

Offline Right Reason

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2019, 12:00:54 am »
He returned the money after being caught.  No different than being caught stealing from the cash register and saying, "Oh, I'll donate the money to charity."
Never before in our country's history has a generation been so empowered, so wealthy, so privileged - and yet so empty.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2019, 12:04:00 am »
He returned the money after being caught.  No different than being caught stealing from the cash register and saying, "Oh, I'll donate the money to charity."

Welcome to TBR.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Right Reason

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2019, 12:23:17 am »
Never before in our country's history has a generation been so empowered, so wealthy, so privileged - and yet so empty.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2019, 12:30:07 am »

No sir/mam,

He's a professional and got out in front of it.

...now if Jeffrey has pics of Schumer getting a massage by a legal-minor child?

Welcome to TBR!   :patriot:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Right Reason

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2019, 12:37:39 am »
No sir/mam,

He's a professional and got out in front of it.

Right, and he did not know Epstein - a multi-millionaire in his neck of the woods - had contributed to his campaign before the news releases. 

He would have kept the money if a news source did not look through his contributor list.  He was caught and is now just pretending.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2019, 12:42:00 am »

I wonder what kind of favors were attached?  I have an idea.  Chuck and Acosta should both resign.

Welcome to TBR!
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2019, 12:43:15 am »
Right, and he did not know Epstein - a multi-millionaire in his neck of the woods - had contributed to his campaign before the news releases. 

He would have kept the money if a news source did not look through his contributor list.  He was caught and is now just pretending.

@Right Reason

You must be new here....    (((just kidding)))

Of course he did!  LOL!

All I'm saying is that "...soon as I learned about him, we scoured the contribution records and have forwarded EVERY PENNY to the ....women abuse coalition.    Started by friends of Clinton.

Same strategy McConnell used today comparing his ancestry to Obama's...both at one time being Slavemasters.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2019, 12:56:03 am »
Epstein has to die in prison....soon.  Too many people of power are vulnerable if he unloads what he has.

Trump should dump Accosta.  That deal reeks of corruption.  Epstein should be serving ten life sentences for what he has done, and all his wealth should be seized.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2019, 01:14:26 pm »
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2019, 01:32:40 pm »
You may have heard that Megan Rapinoe is going to meet with Schumer for her post-victory congratulations, since she hates the president so much.

Just saw this on twitter:
Gerald Craig   @GeraldCraig2
7m7 minutes ago

Sure Rapinoe wants to meet with Chuck. Even though he groomed his daughter’s best friend (14-16yo) into having sex with him (followed by a hush hush abortion which lead to her suicide), he’s a lib so that MUST make him a champion of women’s rights, right?!
What sort of relationship have Schmucky and Epstein really had, I wonder?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2019, 02:16:46 pm »
You may have heard that Megan Rapinoe is going to meet with Schumer for her post-victory congratulations, since she hates the president so much.

Just saw this on twitter:What sort of relationship have Schmucky and Epstein really had, I wonder?

Wait - Schumer had sex with his daughter's underaged best friend?  Am I reading that correctly?

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2019, 03:57:25 pm »
Wait - Schumer had sex with his daughter's underaged best friend?  Am I reading that correctly?
That certainly seems to be the implication. Impregnated her, too.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2019, 04:12:07 pm »
That certainly seems to be the implication. Impregnated her, too.

Why am I shocked?   :shrug: