Author Topic: Vanity Fair: Trump Knew Jeffrey Epstein Had Incriminating Photos of Bill Clinton  (Read 2934 times)

Offline libertybele

I think an item like "I own an island full of of sex slaves" is not the sort of thing one shares openly.  It's entirely possible he was not enough of a good buddy to tell Trump about it, in any detail.  I think it's possible Trump didn't know anything about it.  I know it's easy to say he had to, but I'm evidence based.  Enough to know that "Prove he didn't know" is an unreasonable challenge.

Trump I certainly think would know about one of his employees being recruited by Epstein and that may very well be why he and Epstein haven't talked in over 15 years.  That's not to say or to say that Trump knew of anything more about Epstein other than he liked them young and he is a slimy pedophile.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
What difference does what make?  If he knew there was sex slavery and didn't do anything about it other than avoid being part of it and keep Epstein away from Mar-a-Lago, I'd say that makes quite a big difference.

Look, we are early on in the situation and hopefully a lot more information is going to come out...

And contrary to what you may think, I am not an Always Trumper cheerleader....  I try to call a fair game as I see it....

But, here is the thing....  I know a lot about a lot of crimes that various people have committed....  not that I am a first hand witness, but have heard a LOT second hand... for years...  I also know that the powers that can/should prosecute these crimes also know all about them....  and they haven't done anything for years....  the reality is that there is nothing that I can say or do (as a private citizen on the outside looking in) about any of it that matters at all...

So, I don't know if this is a good description of what Trump's circumstances were back then....  or not....  just putting it out there that it may be...  time will tell...

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
OK!  Thanks @EdJames.  So who was Epstein rolling over on?  Any ideas?  My head is spinning!

Yours and mine both!

And, I have to keep reminding myself that there is much more that we don't know than we do know, and jumping to conclusions and snarking at people over this is not a good thing to do.   888mouth

Offline EdJames

OK!  Thanks @EdJames.  So who was Epstein rolling over on?  Any ideas?  My head is spinning!

Nope!  That is one of the $64,000 Questions at this point!!

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

(Released in the 5/24/18 FBI Vault release.)

If you view the above, you can see that the instructions of the "case agent" is what closed it down and resulted in the NPA.

The way I read that is the case agent was informing the document preparer of the case status.  By themselves, they wouldn’t be able to stop the investigation. It’s looking more and more like the federal plea agreement walking down to state level charges has something to do with information Epstein provided that had intelligence value. If they sold these girls out for intel and swept it under the national security rug, it’s utterly disgraceful. Now, it’s just a question of who made the call.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Nope!  That is one of the $64,000 Questions at this point!!

I'm pretty damned sure there are real good reasons why we don't know the answer to that @EdJames  /s

9999hair out0000
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

The way I read that is the case agent was informing the document preparer of the case status.  By themselves, they wouldn’t be able to stop the investigation. It’s looking more and more like the federal plea agreement walking down to state level charges has something to do with information Epstein provided that had intelligence value. If they sold these girls out for intel and swept it under the national security rug, it’s utterly disgraceful. Now, it’s just a question of who made the call.

Likely not going to make this a habit but in this instance,  I agree @edpc.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Yours and mine both!

And, I have to keep reminding myself that there is much more that we don't know than we do know, and jumping to conclusions and snarking at people over this is not a good thing to do.   888mouth

I agree with that as well.  What tourqes my jaws is what we still don't know after all this time.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EdJames

Yes, I agree.  I don't know who was talking through the "case agent," but the voice is likely way high in the sky.

And, yes, it is utterly disgusting!!

Offline EdJames

I'm pretty damned sure there are real good reasons why we don't know the answer to that @EdJames  /s

9999hair out0000

Certainly.  Nothing for us serfs to be concerned with....

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Yes, I agree.  I don't know who was talking through the "case agent," but the voice is likely way high in the sky.

And, yes, it is utterly disgusting!!

Indeed!  Especially in view of the fact that federal law was violated in refusing to inform victims of the deal!  Disgusting and infuriating!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

Look, we are early on in the situation and hopefully a lot more information is going to come out...

And contrary to what you may think, I am not an Always Trumper cheerleader....  I try to call a fair game as I see it....

But, here is the thing....  I know a lot about a lot of crimes that various people have committed....  not that I am a first hand witness, but have heard a LOT second hand... for years...  I also know that the powers that can/should prosecute these crimes also know all about them....  and they haven't done anything for years....  the reality is that there is nothing that I can say or do (as a private citizen on the outside looking in) about any of it that matters at all...

So, I don't know if this is a good description of what Trump's circumstances were back then....  or not....  just putting it out there that it may be...  time will tell...

We will see.  There are a lot of "IF's" in the analysis.

Not so many with Billy Jeff, though.  I'm perfectly willing to call him guilty and send him to prison straightaway.   :smokin:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Certainly.  Nothing for us serfs to be concerned with....

Yeah!  I imagine not!  #$%&€$¥₩€*

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EdJames

We will see.  There are a lot of "IF's" in the analysis.

Not so many with Billy Jeff, though.  I'm perfectly willing to call him guilty and send him to prison straightaway.   :smokin:

Indeed.

Hopefully we serfs will be able to learn about the facts of the matter, over time.

Online mountaineer

Detailed discussion of Trump, Epstein and Clinton. Most interesting is the possibility that Epstein misrepresents his wealth.
Jeffrey Epstein’s Ties to Clinton, and His Questionable Source of Wealth
While media focus on Trump, larger questions remain about Epstein’s finances and ties to Bill Clinton
By Jeff Carlson
July 10, 2019 Updated: July 10, 2019

... It appears that Trump hitched a ride back to New York on Jeffrey Epstein’s smaller plane following a stay at Mar-a-Lago in Florida. It also appears that this may be the only time that Trump flew on one of Jeffrey Epstein’s planes.

Q: “What was the purpose of Donald Trump riding on your brother’s airplane?”

Mark Epstein: “You’ll have to ask Donald. I think he wanted a ride back to New York.”  ...

...  In the 2003 Vanity Fair article, Vicky Ward pointed to some early signals that Epstein might not be what he seemed:

“You won’t find Epstein’s transactions written about on Bloomberg or talked about in the trading rooms. ‘The trading desks don’t seem to know him. It’s unusual for animals that big not to leave any footprints in the snow,’ says a high-level investment manager.”

For a man reputed to have been managing at least $15 billion—all for billionaires—it would seem all but impossible that Epstein wouldn’t be known to the Wall Street trading desks. Additionally, Epstein reportedly employed no portfolio managers or analysts, telling people that he handled the entire investment side of the business himself, with all other employees being purely administrative.  ...

Rumors of blackmail have surrounded Epstein for years. In a 2015 court filing, Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre said that Epstein “trafficked” her to “to many other powerful men, including politicians and powerful business executives.” She stated that “Epstein required me to describe the sexual events that I had with these men presumably so that he could potentially blackmail them.”   ...
More at Epoch Times
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline musiclady

Indeed.

Hopefully we serfs will be able to learn about the facts of the matter, over time.

I'm wondering (along with most everyone else) though, if Bill Clinton is tied directly to these horrific crimes against young girls, if he will ever be held accountable for his actions?

He never has been, of course, but is this a proverbial bridge too far even for the left considering the "me-too" movement?

Molesting and raping underage girls is well beyond the "boys will be boys" excuses the left has made for him over the years.

Clinton's a sexual predator, and I am hoping beyond hope that this is what finally brings him down.

@EdJames
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline EdJames

Detailed discussion of Trump, Epstein and Clinton. Most interesting is the possibility that Epstein misrepresents his wealth.More at Epoch Times

For a man reputed to have been managing at least $15 billion—all for billionaires—it would seem all but impossible that Epstein wouldn’t be known to the Wall Street trading desks. Additionally, Epstein reportedly employed no portfolio managers or analysts, telling people that he handled the entire investment side of the business himself, with all other employees being purely administrative.  ...

Don't need any portfolio managers or analysts if the bulk of the funds are dumped into an SP500 index account....   888mouth

From the article:
It has been speculated that Wexner was the primary source of Epstein’s wealth. At one point, Wexner assigned Epstein fiduciary power “over all of his private trusts and foundations,” according to a 2003 Vanity Fair article that relied on interviews with Epstein and people close to Wexner.

The strangeness of this relationship was first highlighted to New York Magazine by a Wall Streeter who knows Epstein. “It’s a weird relationship,” the source said.

“It’s just not typical for someone of such enormous wealth to all of a sudden give his money to some guy most people have never heard of.”

That is one of the truly bizarre aspects....  what would cause Wexner to do that??   888mouth

Offline EdJames

I'm wondering (along with most everyone else) though, if Bill Clinton is tied directly to these horrific crimes against young girls, if he will ever be held accountable for his actions?

He never has been, of course, but is this a proverbial bridge too far even for the left considering the "me-too" movement?

Molesting and raping underage girls is well beyond the "boys will be boys" excuses the left has made for him over the years.

Clinton's a sexual predator, and I am hoping beyond hope that this is what finally brings him down.

@EdJames

In my opinion, it all depends on what the overarching reason/objective for this current prosecution is....

It may have been deemed that WJC being 'collateral damage' at this point in time is a perfectly fine side cost...  (or even a "benefit.")

But hopefully he won't slither away this time....

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
In my opinion, it all depends on what the overarching reason/objective for this current prosecution is....

It may have been deemed that WJC being 'collateral damage' at this point in time is a perfectly fine side cost...  (or even a "benefit.")

But hopefully he won't slither away this time....

What I have seen of him over the last few days tells me that he is not liking the turn of events one bit. FWIW.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Wasn't "Q" talking about this a couple years ago?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Wasn't "Q" talking about this a couple years ago?

Ask @Quix.  Only he would know for sure.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Detailed discussion of Trump, Epstein and Clinton. Most interesting is the possibility that Epstein misrepresents his wealth.More at Epoch Times

Yes, fascinating article. 

But, I didn't take it to mean that he misrepresented his wealth, but that the source of it is in question.  How did he get so rich?

Offline libertybele

@EdJames

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline EdJames

But, I didn't take it to mean that he misrepresented his wealth, but that the source of it is in question.  How did he get so rich?

I've seen it speculated that it was a unique form of blackmail that not included initial/ongoing payments, but also had the twist of obtaining various durable Powers of Attorney....  the Wexler situation noted above may have been the model for what was to come....

Online mountaineer

Supposedly that Wexner fellow bankrolled him. One story I read claims Wexner was working for the Israelis who wanted to be able to blackmail American politicians over sexual misdeeds. Who knows.
...  One known former Epstein client is Leslie Wexner, the billionaire founder of Limited Brands, now known as L Brands, but Wexner reportedly severed ties with Epstein more than 10 years ago.

It has been speculated that Wexner was the primary source of Epstein’s wealth. At one point, Wexner assigned Epstein fiduciary power “over all of his private trusts and foundations,” according to a 2003 Vanity Fair article that relied on interviews with Epstein and people close to Wexner.

The strangeness of this relationship was first highlighted to New York Magazine by a Wall Streeter who knows Epstein. “It’s a weird relationship,” the source said.

“It’s just not typical for someone of such enormous wealth to all of a sudden give his money to some guy most people have never heard of.” ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org