Author Topic: Vanity Fair: Trump Knew Jeffrey Epstein Had Incriminating Photos of Bill Clinton  (Read 2951 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
And let’s not forget that as Attorney General, Alberto Gonzales was Acosta’s boss. He had to sign off on the plea deal. Anyone giving him any grief?

And what about Mueller and his deputy AG, James Comey? As head of the FBI at the time, why did Mueller suddenly drop the Epstein case? The evidence was right there in front of him to pursue the perp. But, he didn’t do it. But, look at the effort he placed in going after Trump!

As I have elsewhere noted, I'm still trying to figure out how a plea deal in a state prosecution caused an active FEDERAL investigation to be shut down.  Can someone please help me?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

And let’s not forget that as Attorney General, Alberto Gonzales was Acosta’s boss. He had to sign off on the plea deal. Anyone giving him any grief?

And what about Mueller and his deputy AG, James Comey? As head of the FBI at the time, why did Mueller suddenly drop the Epstein case? The evidence was right there in front of him to pursue the perp. But, he didn’t do it. But, look at the effort he placed in going after Trump!

Exactly.  The time frame of Epstein's sexcapades was from 2002-2005 -- this falls under W. Bush's administration and Bush appointed Gonzales in 2005.  Mueller was confirmed by the Senate in some capacity under both Bush's, Clinton and Bammy.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Exactly.  The time frame of Epstein's sexcapades was from 2002-2005 -- this falls under W. Bush's administration and Bush appointed Gonzales in 2005.  Mueller was confirmed by the Senate in some capacity under both Bush's, Clinton and Bammy.

None of this stuff is new.  Much of it goes back to Slick Willie's election as president and before that in Arkansas.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
@musiclady

He didn't "report" them because he didn't personally know about them.  However, when Epstein was arrested...

"Trump Was 'Only One' To Help Prosecutor In 2009 Epstein Case"

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-07/trump-was-only-one-help-prosecutor-2009-epstein-case

Good find @Cyber Liberty
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
And yet, despite promises to "lock (the Clintons) up," they still walk free.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline libertybele

It will take someone like Epstein pointing the finger at Billy Bob for a reduced sentence.  Possible yes, probable, no.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

To date with the entire corrupt management of the DOJ  aligned against him until very recently.  I don't hear no fat lady singing.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Yes all of that.The idea that Trump should have seen through time, anded not appointed Acosta, belies reason.

But TDS is a powerful spell, and its suffers deny having the condition.

Bush, Gongales, Ashcroft, Mueller, Comey, spellss T-R-U-M-P
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline kidd

@Bigun

It just makes sense, doesn't it?
I know some won't like this, but I've speculated that the Clinton's wanted Trump to run, figuring that they could beat him, and be safe.
CNN showed Trump on TV 3 times more than the 2nd place republican candidate, and a lot more than that from 4th to 17th.
Obviously, the front runner gets the coverage, but 3 to 1 and more?
CNN has admitted that whenever Trump did or said anything on the campaign trial, that they would cut away live.
They weren't really hammering him all that hard until he became the nominee.

It has all gloriously  back-fired on them now of course.
Thank God.

I think your speculation has a lot of credibility.
I noticed myself that CNN was giving Trump an inordinate amount of coverage until he won the nomination.

Offline musiclady

@musiclady

He didn't "report" them because he didn't personally know about them.  However, when Epstein was arrested...

"Trump Was 'Only One' To Help Prosecutor In 2009 Epstein Case"

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-07/trump-was-only-one-help-prosecutor-2009-epstein-case

OK.  Thanks.  That part is good to know.

But he did make reference to the island and liking them young, right?  What exactly did he not know?
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

But he did make reference to the island and liking them young, right?  What exactly did he not know?

What difference would that make?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Good find @Cyber Liberty

Donald trump is often indefensible, but this is one of those other times.  It's not fair to imply he did not do enough when he had actually gone an extra mile.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

He didn't know there was something that needed police referral.  C'mon...he isn't always as bad as you assume.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline musiclady

He didn't know there was something that needed police referral.  C'mon...he isn't always as bad as you assume.

And how bad do you imagine/assume that I am assuming he is?

I'm trying to find out the truth, and you filled in a piece of it, but not all of it.

If he knew that Epstein was messing around with underage girls, the guilt is there.  Not because I'm "assuming" anything, but because it is.

If it's not, and there is evidence of that other than his word....... which is rarely reliable........ then I will gladly give him credit.

I have said several times that I don't think he's a pedophile, nor approves of pedophilia, so if you think/assume that is what I'm assuming, you are dead wrong.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Trump once hosted an exclusive party with Jeffrey Epstein at his Mar-a-Lago estate, a new report says. It was just the 2 of them and '28 girls.'
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-epstein-party-at-mar-a-lago-women-2019-7

1992 is a long time ago; but that doesn't change how this would look if the story is true. I tend to doubt some stories, he ran the beauty pageants too.  I'm not sure who posted this earlier, surely, this already has been. Doesn't sound positive but we will see.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 09:28:58 pm by TomSea »

Offline musiclady

What difference would that make?

What difference does what make?  If he knew there was sex slavery and didn't do anything about it other than avoid being part of it and keep Epstein away from Mar-a-Lago, I'd say that makes quite a big difference.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
I just quickly skimmed through here, but I didn't see the name Michael Mukasey mentioned.

That was the Bush AG during this time period (November 9, 2007 through the end of the term).

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
What difference does what make?  If he knew there was sex slavery and didn't do anything about it other than avoid being part of it and keep Epstein away from Mar-a-Lago, I'd say that makes quite a big difference.

There’s also the instance of Schneiderman and what was known, when.

https://hotair.com/archives/allahpundit/2018/05/11/wait-trump-cohen-told-schneiderman-abuse-years-ago/
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I just quickly skimmed through here, but I didn't see the name Michael Mukasey mentioned.

That was the Bush AG during this time period (November 9, 2007 through the end of the term).

I brought it up a few days ago, over here…

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,367587.msg2004810.html#msg2004810
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline EdJames

As I have elsewhere noted, I'm still trying to figure out how a plea deal in a state prosecution caused an active FEDERAL investigation to be shut down.  Can someone please help me?

@Bigun

I don't know if I am helping you or just repeating information that you already have seen....

But, recall this from the other thread:

(Released in the 5/24/18 FBI Vault release.)

If you view the above, you can see that the instructions of the "case agent" is what closed it down and resulted in the NPA.

Offline EdJames

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

I thought you were asking "What exactly did he not know?" 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I think an item like "I own an island full of of sex slaves" is not the sort of thing one shares openly.  It's entirely possible he was not enough of a good buddy to tell Trump about it, in any detail.  I think it's possible Trump didn't know anything about it.  I know it's easy to say he had to, but I'm evidence based.  Enough to know that "Prove he didn't know" is an unreasonable challenge.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
@Bigun

I don't know if I am helping you or just repeating information that you already have seen....

But, recall this from the other thread:

(Released in the 5/24/18 FBI Vault release.)

If you view the above, you can see that the instructions of the "case agent" is what closed it down and resulted in the NPA.

OK!  Thanks @EdJames.  So who was Epstein rolling over on?  Any ideas?  My head is spinning!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Strip club to host golf tournament at Trump resort in South Florida
By David A. Fahrenthold

President Trump’s golf resort in Doral, Fla., is scheduled to host a golf tournament Saturday put on by a Miami-area strip club, which will allow golfers to pay for a dancer to serve as their “caddy girl” while they play at the president’s club.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/strip-club-to-host-golf-tournament-at-trump-resort-in-south-florida/2019/07/09/52a83504-a266-11e9-bd56-eac6bb02d01d_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.44a63e9b3868

I read the whole article, now, I'm over the limit for WaPo articles but perhaps others can access it. This doesn't look good either but of course, it's legal and all of that. Some are resentful of it.  The article says the 2 sons run the day-to-day business.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 09:50:20 pm by TomSea »