Author Topic: Vanity Fair: Trump Knew Jeffrey Epstein Had Incriminating Photos of Bill Clinton  (Read 2940 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Vanity Fair: Trump Knew Jeffrey Epstein Had Incriminating Photos of Bill Clinton
By Michael van der Galien July 10, 2019

Back in 2015, onstage at the annual CPAC conference, Trump said something very interesting about Bill Clinton. "Nice guy," he said. "Got a lot of problems coming up, in my opinion, with the famous island with Jeffrey Epstein. Lot of problems."

Trump knew what he was talking about. Vanity Fair reports that, shortly before CPAC, Trump was approached by David Pecker, who then owned the National Enquirer. Pecker visited Trump and brought along "an issue with a Prince Andrew and Epstein-related cover." They were joined by Trump lawyer Michael Cohen.

After the meeting, Trump called in Sam Nunberg, who then worked for him. Nunberg told Vanity Fair:

“Michael was sitting in there when I came in, and the issue of the National Enquirer with the pictures of Prince Andrew was on his desk. He said not to tell anyone, but that Pecker had just been there and had brought the issue with him. Trump said that Pecker had told him that the pictures of Clinton that Epstein had from his island were worse."

more
https://pjmedia.com/trending/vanity-fair-trump-knew-jeffrey-epstein-had-incriminating-photos-of-bill-clinton/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
What makes Vanity Fair's report double fascinating is that the leftist magazine clearly implies that Epstein doesn't have any dirt on Trump himself. On Twitter, leftist users have been tweeting hopefully about how this could ruin Trump's presidency. Vanity Fair knows better. When push comes to shove, this case will involve high-ranking and extremely influential Democrats.

I would like to think this is true.

Offline musiclady

the leftist magazine clearly implies that Epstein doesn't have any dirt on Trump himself.

Depends on how one defines "dirt."

It is, and has always been my opinion (well before Trump arrived on the scene), that knowing someone is doing heinous things, knowing that he is committing crimes against young women, and doing absolutely nothing about it, is indefensible.

But of course, it will be defended.   **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Depends on how one defines "dirt."

It is, and has always been my opinion (well before Trump arrived on the scene), that knowing someone is doing heinous things, knowing that he is committing crimes against young women, and doing absolutely nothing about it, is indefensible.

But of course, it will be defended.   **nononono*

I'm not defending anything but I do wonder just what he could have done.  Can you give me an idea @musiclady?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
You have to wonder if this recent information and investigation came from the cooperation of Cohen, Pecker, or both, as part of the SDNY investigation into campaign finance.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline musiclady

I'm not defending anything but I do wonder just what he could have done.  Can you give me an idea @musiclady?

It’s not that complicated, @Bigun

If any one of us found out that an acquaintance of ours was molesting underage girls, what would any of us do?

We’d report him to the authorities, that’s what.

We’d report the crime and do our best to help the victims.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

If any one of us found out that an acquaintance of ours was molesting underage girls, what would any of us do?

Well yeah!  And I have no evidence that the president did not do exactly that. LONG before he was president of course.  I find it just a little reassuring that this is finally getting the attention it deserves when President Trump is in charge and can finally make things happen on his own.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I think that's fair to say, I'd cooperate with investigators if I found out an acquaintance did something like that to a child, and expel the perv from my circle of friends.  Which is, by all accounts, what Trump did a decade or so ago.  I'm not sure I understand what more you want the President to have done.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline musiclady

Well yeah!  And I have no evidence that the president did not do exactly that. LONG before he was president of course.  I find it just a little reassuring that this is finally getting the attention it deserves when President Trump is in charge and can finally make things happen on his own.

It would be good if he could present evidence that he reported Epstein to the authorities at the time.

It is my understanding that he stopped his association with him, but is there any proof that he reported the crimes to the police?

It's one thing to say you don't want to further associate with someone (which could come from a variety of motives), but is there any record that he reported these heinous crimes to the police?

If there is, I haven't heard.

@Bigun  @Cyber Liberty

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
It would be good if he could present evidence that he reported Epstein to the authorities at the time.

It is my understanding that he stopped his association with him, but is there any proof that he reported the crimes to the police?

It's one thing to say you don't want to further associate with someone (which could come from a variety of motives), but is there any record that he reported these heinous crimes to the police?

@Bigun  @Cyber Liberty

I've seen court documents referenced but have not personally seen them.  Maybe someone can locate them and post them @musiclady.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GrouchoTex

Could this, at the end of the day, be the real reason HRC wanted to win so badly?
Baldy enough to set up some phony Russian collusion deal?
Badly enough to try and convince everyone on the left to call for impeachment?
Was it all just to cover BJC's tracks?
Could be.....

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Could this, at the end of the day, be the real reason HRC wanted to win so badly?
Baldy enough to set up some phony Russian collusion deal?
Badly enough to try and convince everyone on the left to call for impeachment?
Was it all just to cover BJC's tracks?
Could be.....

@GrouchoTex

The Clintons et all are the most corrupt bunch of grifters seen on the face of the Earth in history!  You can bet your A$$ that's why Hillary wanted to be president so badly!

« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 06:14:34 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline rustynail

Misprision of felony is Very Serious and deserves a Full and Complete investigation.

Offline GrouchoTex

@Bigun

It just makes sense, doesn't it?
I know some won't like this, but I've speculated that the Clinton's wanted Trump to run, figuring that they could beat him, and be safe.
CNN showed Trump on TV 3 times more than the 2nd place republican candidate, and a lot more than that from 4th to 17th.
Obviously, the front runner gets the coverage, but 3 to 1 and more?
CNN has admitted that whenever Trump did or said anything on the campaign trial, that they would cut away live.
They weren't really hammering him all that hard until he became the nominee.

It has all gloriously  back-fired on them now of course.
Thank God.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
@Bigun

I know some won't like this, but I've speculated that the Clinton's wanted Trump to run, figuring that they could beat him, and be safe.
CNN showed Trump on TV 3 times more than the 2nd place republican candidate, and a lot more than that from 4th to 17th.
CNN has admitted that whenever Trump did or said anything on the campaign trial, that they would cut away live.

Thank God.

I would add to your theory: HRC herself has PLENTY to be concerned about covering up...

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Misprision of felony is Very Serious and deserves a Full and Complete investigation.

And, who do you think did that?

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I would add to your theory: HRC herself has PLENTY to be concerned about covering up...

:amen: As do anyone and everyone involved with the Clinton mafia!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
You have to wonder if this recent information and investigation came from the cooperation of Cohen, Pecker, or both, as part of the SDNY investigation into campaign finance.

It would appear that would be the case.

After the meeting, Trump called in Sam Nunberg, who then worked for him. Nunberg told Vanity Fair:

“Michael was sitting in there when I came in, and the issue of the National Enquirer with the pictures of Prince Andrew was on his desk. He said not to tell anyone, but that Pecker had just been there and had brought the issue with him. Trump said that Pecker had told him that the pictures of Clinton that Epstein had from his island were worse."

Cohen has confirmed the events as described in a recent interview from prison.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 06:37:32 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline GrouchoTex

@EdJames

No doubt that this is true.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

@Bigun  @Cyber Liberty

@musiclady

He didn't "report" them because he didn't personally know about them.  However, when Epstein was arrested...

"Trump Was 'Only One' To Help Prosecutor In 2009 Epstein Case"

Edwards: The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk.  I’ll give you as much time as you want.  I’ll tell you what you need to know, and was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information. That checked out and that helped us and we didn’t have to take a deposition of him in 2009.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-07/trump-was-only-one-help-prosecutor-2009-epstein-case
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
@Bigun

Thank God.

Besides Epstein, Clinton, Trump etc. I wonder if others knew about the young females-Clinton connection?

What about Gore, GHW Bush, GW Bush, Cheney, Obama, Biden, etc. And other "higher ups" like Holder, Lynch, just to name a few that might have known something, anything.

These crimes tok place during GW Bush and Obama's time in office.

And  HOW DID Epstein MAKE HIS MONEY?

And finally what was Epstein's entire role in the Clinton Foundation? 
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Besides Epstein, Clinton, Trump etc. I wonder if others knew about the young females-Clinton connection?

What about Gore, GHW Bush, GW Bush, Cheney, Obama, Biden, etc. And other "higher ups" like Holder, Lynch, just to name a few that might have known something, anything.

Excellent questions all @truth_seeker

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

And, don't forget Andrew, the feckless English prince.

Offline aligncare

And let’s not forget that as Attorney General, Alberto Gonzales was Acosta’s boss. He had to sign off on the plea deal. Anyone giving him any grief?

And what about Mueller and his deputy AG, James Comey? As head of the FBI at the time, why did Mueller suddenly drop the Epstein case? The evidence was right there in front of him to pursue the perp. But, he didn’t do it. But, look at the effort he placed in going after Trump!

Offline GrouchoTex

@truth_seeker

That crossed my mind, why didn't they do anything about it?
« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 07:24:03 pm by GrouchoTex »