Author Topic: Ilhan Omar Slams America to 400 High School Students as ‘Unjust’  (Read 339 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kristina Wong 9 Jul 2019

A recent profile of Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) said the freshman lawmaker slammed America as unjust in a recent speech to high school students, denigrated America for not meeting her expectations, and even criticized her fellow Democrats in Congress.

According to the profile by the Washington Post, Omar recently addressed 400 high school students in Minnesota about her personal experience in coming to America from a Kenyan refugee camp, and how it was nothing like she expected.

“I grew up in an extremely unjust society, and the only thing that made my family excited about coming to the United States was that the United States was supposed to be the country that guaranteed justice to all,” she told the students, according to the Post. “So, I feel it necessary for me to speak about that promise that’s not kept.”

She later told the Post about how an orientation video she watched before coming to America looked nothing like what she experienced after she came to New York City, calling it cramped, dirty, and populated by panhandlers.

“This doesn’t look like the America you promised,” Omar said she told her father. Her father replied, “We’re not in our America yet.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/07/09/ilhan-omar-slams-america-to-400-high-school-students-as-unjust/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right Reason

The old joke ...

How do you know Ihlan Omar is lying?  Her lips are moving.  "Oh, the injustice of punishing a grandma for shoplifting a loaf of bread [Jean Valjean, is that you??] to feed her grandchild."

Except it's not true.

Rep. Ilhan Omar confessed to falsifying a story she shared in front of about 400 students at Richfield High School in Minneapolis.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/ilhan-omar-confessed-to-embellishing-a-story-she-told-to-400-high-school-students
Never before in our country's history has a generation been so empowered, so wealthy, so privileged - and yet so empty.