Author Topic: REPORT: Hatred Of POTUS Trump Rooted In Elites’ Hatred Of Everyday Americans  (Read 282 times)

rangerrebew

REPORT: Hatred Of POTUS Trump Rooted In Elites’ Hatred Of Everyday Americans
Posted on July 9, 2019 by DCWhispers   

President Trump connects with the common men and women of America and for that, he is despised by the political and media elite all across the world.

“They hate America. They hate what it stands for.”

So says award-winning journalist,  Charles Hurt:

“Donald Trump represents all of these Americans that I grew up with, and that I live with, and that I know,” said Hurt, reflecting on his upbringing. “This hot visceral contempt that these people have in the media for Donald Trump is not about Donald Trump,” said Hurt, reflecting. “They hate these people that I know. They hate these people that I live with and that I grew up with.”

Left-wing and partisan Democrats news media figures harbor “contempt for Americans who work every day, provide for their families every day, help out their neighbors every single day, [and] who go to church,” added Hurt. “You can feel their contempt for these people, and you can sense it in everything they do.”

Read more at http://dcwhispers.com/report-hatred-of-potus-trump-rooted-in-elites-hatred-of-everyday-americans/#RjHXUUKXigicsRFR.99

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It's true. They hate him even more than usual because they knew they were THIS close to occupying the White House and taking over the government,and then Trump stuck his nose into it and gave voters an option.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I believe this to be true.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Yup!!   And it's one of the reasons his base stays with him through thick and thin --- he absorbs the berating and attacks for us. 

« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 01:55:43 am by Right_in_Virginia »