Author Topic: How the Congo is Moving to Welcoming Maine  (Read 249 times)

rangerrebew

How the Congo is Moving to Welcoming Maine
« on: July 06, 2019, 01:29:21 pm »

How the Congo is Moving to Welcoming Maine
July 5, 2019 ~ Ann Corcoran   
“Along the way, word passed from mouth to mouth about a far-off place that would welcome them: Portland, Maine.”

I hope you all had a great Independence Day yesterday!

This story from the Portland Press Herald is one of many stories I have in a queue on the migration to Portland, Maine by Africans who heard about Portland and obviously had the money to travel there!

Unfortunately, I have little time (I’m going away Sunday) to tell you about all of those stories, but this one outlines how the migration is happening after the apparently well-funded and well-fed Africans flew to South America and headed north from there.

https://fraudscrookscriminals.com/2019/07/05/how-the-congo-is-moving-to-welcoming-maine/

rangerrebew

Re: How the Congo is Moving to Welcoming Maine
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2019, 01:29:56 pm »
Word of mouth?  In the Congo? :pondering:

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: How the Congo is Moving to Welcoming Maine
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2019, 05:33:10 pm »
MASS MIGRATION Overwhelms Public Resources in 'Struggling' Maine Towns: "We are not going anywhere!" [Video]

Every year the U.S.  admits over one million foreign nationals every year. The foreign population has exploded to 44.5 million, nearly three times the immigrant population just 20 years ago.

The biggest driver of this mass migration is the Refugee Resettlement Program that imports “refugees” who in turn bring their family members to America. The big problem is that this program like so many well-meaning government programs is full of fraud and abuse. The truth is that supposed “asylum-seekers” only need to prove a “credible threat” from their home country in order to stay in the U.S.

Read more at: https://100percentfedup.com/mass-migration-from-africa-overwhelms-public-resources-in-struggling-maine-towns-we-are-not-going-anywhere-video/