Author Topic: Biden: There will be 'no NATO' if Trump is reelected  (Read 328 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden: There will be 'no NATO' if Trump is reelected
« on: July 05, 2019, 01:14:20 pm »
Biden: There will be 'no NATO' if Trump is reelected
By Julia Manchester - 07/05/19 08:49 AM EDT

Former Vice President Joe Biden predicted in an interview that aired Friday that the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) would cease to exist as we know it in if President Trump is reelected.

"If he wins reelection, I promise you, there'll be no NATO in four years or five years," Biden told CNN's Chris Cuomo in the wide-ranging interview.

"I went to the conference that we have, it's called the Wehrkunde Conference," the 2020 Democratic frontrunner continued. "The former chancellor of Germany stands up, she says we have to go it alone. We can't count on the United States."

"Why did we set up NATO, Chris? So no one nation could abuse the power in the region, in Europe, that would suck us in in the way that they did in World War One and World War Two. It's being crushed," he said.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/451733-biden-there-will-be-no-nato-if-trump-is-reelected
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Re: Biden: There will be 'no NATO' if Trump is reelected
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2019, 01:47:52 pm »

"While Putin is trying to undo our elections, he's undoing elections in Europe," he said. "Look what's happened in Hungary. Look what's happened in Poland. Look what's happened in Moldova. Look what's happening. Do you think that would happen on my watch or Barack's watch?"

Wait - whose "watch" was it when he supposedly "undid" our election?
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline rustynail

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2019, 02:00:14 pm »
You tell'm Joe!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2019, 08:29:57 pm »
The Democommies in my humble opinion are the single greatest threat to this nation at present, and the NWO is an ever present threat that will not go away either.

Unfortunately, neither group is being dealt with appropriately.  The only word that comes to mind is disaster.  How can we find our way out of the morass?

The notion that Trump destroys NATO is nonsense.  If anything, he has forced European nations to shoulder more of the financial responsibility.  They could have just said screw it.  They didn't.  However, Germany is a problem and that will not change.  Not sure what their agenda is, but the last people I trust are the Germans.

Biden is an idiot.  Almost nothing he says carries weight.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 08:30:54 pm by jafo2010 »