Author Topic: Mainstream Reporters Snicker at Beating Sustained By Reporter From Antifa  (Read 442 times)

rangerrebew

Mainstream Reporters Snicker at Beating Sustained By Reporter From Antifa
by Brian McNicoll on July 2, 2019

Andy Ngo should not have gone into the streets of Portland, Ore., last weekend to cover the protests there even though he is a writer and editor for Quilette with a long history of covering such disturbances.

But he went because he wanted to be in the middle of a fracas, to end up the subject of YouTube film clips and tweet rages and other condemnations of Antifa and related groups.

That was the general consensus among many members of the mainstream media on Monday.

https://www.aim.org/aim-column/mainstream-reporters-snicker-at-beating-sustained-by-reporter-from-antifa/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I've heard journos say Ngo wasn't a "real journalist" and not due protection from brutal assaults.  I've also hear the retorts to this...the 1st Amendment was not intended to apply speech protections only for Officially Recognized Press, it's for all people.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Amazing.  Ngo has more courage in his little finger than all of those creeps put together.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I've heard journos say Ngo wasn't a "real journalist" and not due protection from brutal assaults.  I've also hear the retorts to this...the 1st Amendment was not intended to apply speech protections only for Officially Recognized Press, it's for all people.

So it is okay, to beat regular journalists?

It should be a very imortant national story and issue, if "leftist" city/jurisdiction gives communists free roaming, to assault, batter conservatives and others.

Ngo is by the way, an immigrant, Asian, gay man.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Did I say that?  I don't think so, do you think I did?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.

Hell, no! Who would condone such a thing?

MISSOULA, Mont. — President Donald Trump praised Rep. Greg Gianforte, R-Mont., Thursday for physically assaulting a reporter during a House race last year.

"Never wrestle him," Trump said of Gianforte at a campaign rally here. "Any guy that can do a body slam, he's my guy."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/trump-praises-montana-congressman-who-assaulted-reporter-n921911
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Hell, no! Who would condone such a thing?

MISSOULA, Mont. — President Donald Trump praised Rep. Greg Gianforte, R-Mont., Thursday for physically assaulting a reporter during a House race last year.

"Never wrestle him," Trump said of Gianforte at a campaign rally here. "Any guy that can do a body slam, he's my guy."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/trump-praises-montana-congressman-who-assaulted-reporter-n921911

Certainly not one of his best moments.   **nononono*
I will NOT comply.

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
Certainly not one of his best moments.   **nononono*

No, it wasn't. But, to be honest with you, it makes me sad that such a large swath of my fellow Americans feel so displaced, forgotten, and frustrated that they would cheer on such behavior.

Regardless of one's political bent, an animus towards lawlessness, thuggery, boorishness, and plain ol' bad manners should unite us all.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline goatprairie

No, it wasn't. But, to be honest with you, it makes me sad that such a large swath of my fellow Americans feel so displaced, forgotten, and frustrated that they would cheer on such behavior.

Regardless of one's political bent, an animus towards lawlessness, thuggery, boorishness, and plain ol' bad manners should unite us all.
Any organized group of thugs, right or left, going around assaulting people of a different political persuasion should be condemned by everybody.