Author Topic: White House Says It Has Had Enough Of Rogue Federal Judges  (Read 308 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
White House Says It Has Had Enough Of Rogue Federal Judges
« on: July 04, 2019, 01:57:18 pm »
White House Says It Has Had Enough Of Rogue Federal Judges

Posted at 9:30 pm on July 3, 2019 by streiff

On Monday, a Clinton-appointed judge in the Ninth Circuit continued the campaign of lawfare against efforts by the Trump administration to enforce immigration laws.

In order to fight the scam whereby illegals make a claim of asylum and are then granted parole until their hearing, for which the majority never show up, the Administration had instituted a policy that required illegals making asylum claims to remain in custody until they received a hearing.

In a written decision that overturns a 2005 policy, Barr directed immigration judges not to release migrants on bail once their cases have been approved for expedited removal proceedings — a status granted only after an applicant successfully establishes “a credible fear of persecution or torture” in the home country.

“I conclude that such aliens remain ineligible for bond, whether they are arriving at the border or are apprehended in the United States” Barr, who has the authority to overturn prior rulings made by immigration courts, wrote.

Instead, asylum-seekers “must be detained until [their] removal proceedings conclude.” Only those people granted parole by the Department of Homeland Security will be eligible for release, according to Barr’s order.

Despite the fact that federal law gives plenary authority over immigration cases, right down to the ability to appoint and assign immigration judges and to review their findings, to the Attorney General, the God-Judge stepped in and decided that there was a constitutional right to bail for people who entered the country illegally...

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2019/07/03/white-house-says-enough-rogue-federal-judges/?utm_source=rsmorningbriefing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl&bcid=322d14a9e15e8b589e23af7d454a77c1&fbclid=IwAR12t16Gy7DUhXwpDsQXp0PRYjCWEXP2rjRHS--5eInqeEgQ3lGbAX7ijaQ
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: White House Says It Has Had Enough Of Rogue Federal Judges
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2019, 01:58:38 pm »
Time to say ENOUGH Mr. President!  Just do it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2019, 02:13:57 pm »
The President needs to make clear that he will ignore any and all rulings that go outside the jurisdiction of the court, particularly district courts. Let them be enforced there and nowhere else.
The Republic is lost.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2019, 02:17:04 pm »
Time to say ENOUGH Mr. President!  Just do it!

No kidding. Long past time to IGNORE illegal rulings.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2019, 02:48:32 pm »
BKMK