Author Topic: Playboy UAE Crown Prince Dies Suddenly After London Party  (Read 758 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Playboy UAE Crown Prince Dies Suddenly After London Party
« on: July 03, 2019, 03:48:52 pm »
Playboy UAE Crown Prince Dies Suddenly After London Party
The Sun newspaper claims drugs were found at the home of the party-loving crown prince of Sharjah.
Tom Sykes
Updated 07.03.19 8:02AM ET / Published 07.03.19 7:00AM ET

The party-loving crown prince of Sharjah, scion to one of the seven emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates, was found dead in London on Monday morning.

He was buried in an elaborate ceremony in Sharjah on Wednesday as a story was published in The Sun newspaper in London claiming that he died after a drug-fueled party at his Knightsbridge penthouse.

Sheikh Khalid bin Sultan al Qasimi, 39, a fashion designer, was the second son of the emir of Sharjah, but was named crown prince after his brother, Sheikh Mohammed bin Sultan al Qasimi, died of a heroin overdose in 1999 at the family’s £3 million English manor house in Sussex.

Read more at: https://www.thedailybeast.com/sheikh-khalid-bin-sultan-al-qasimi-playboy-uae-crown-prince-dies-suddenly-after-london-party

Not just drugs but   some of the reporting is saying what was going on was an orgy, beyond a party.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Playboy UAE Crown Prince Dies Suddenly After London Party
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2019, 04:25:25 pm »
Impossible.  Moslems tell us repeatedly they are the most pious people on the planet. Leftists agree about how swell Islam is that way.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2019, 04:27:35 pm »
Did someone say orgy? I'll call Jeff Epstein and be right over.

Wait for us!

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2019, 08:26:01 pm »
Impossible.  Moslems tell us repeatedly they are the most pious people on the planet. Leftists agree about how swell Islam is that way.

@Cyber Liberty

True dat! I think his pet camel saw him humping some white whore,got jealous and stomped him to death.

I wonder if he ever appeared in an "I'd walk a mile for a camel" advertisement?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 08:26:57 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2019, 10:59:16 pm »
Can we get a few more "Arab crown princes" to die at parties like this?

Can we get a hundred of 'em...?

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2019, 11:40:17 pm »
He went out like a Rockefeller.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2019, 12:30:12 am »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2019, 01:29:00 am »
You know, this guy was from UAE but I think they are the same, some say, hey the Saudis committed 911, well, their citizens were involved heavily, yes... but the top seems to be known to have these "decadent" types, like this guy I assume.

I think the article mentions another prince and something happening around 1999.

But it is likely in my view, Saudi citizenry has a number of millionaires, clerics, and they do spread radical ideas. The Prince may (or may not as far as that goes) be enacting reforms on this Islamic radicalism.  I tend to doubt the tippy-top being involved in some of these more radical ventures like 9/11... but I"m not sure how much that changes the equation per those saying, "we should have invaded Saudi Arabia, not Iraq" and things like that.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 07:59:30 am by TomSea »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2019, 11:10:46 am »
You know, this guy was from UAE but I think they are the same, some say, hey the Saudis committed 911, well, their citizens were involved heavily, yes... but the top seems to be known to have these "decadent" types, like this guy I assume.

I think the article mentions another prince and something happening around 1999.

But it is likely in my view, Saudi citizenry has a number of millionaires, clerics, and they do spread radical ideas. The Prince may (or may not as far as that goes) be enacting reforms on this Islamic radicalism.  I tend to doubt the tippy-top being involved in some of these more radical ventures like 9/11... but I"m not sure how much that changes the equation per those saying, "we should have invaded Saudi Arabia, not Iraq" and things like that.

I'm beginning to think we need to invade the Left Coast.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2019, 12:52:01 pm »
He went out like a Rockefeller.

Was he Marshcking up with some chick?
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.