Author Topic: CURL: Kamala Harris Goes There: The Angry Black Candidate  (Read 204 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CURL: Kamala Harris Goes There: The Angry Black Candidate
« on: July 03, 2019, 03:16:03 pm »

By Joseph Curl
@josephcurl
July 3, 2019

Back in the 1960s, two leaders in the black civil rights movement emerged: Martin Luther King Jr. and Malcolm X. They were polar opposites.

Malcolm X, who was a Muslim, called for the complete separation of blacks and whites, declared that blacks should create their own separate country within America, and rejected nonviolence, saying blacks should seize power “by any means necessary.” King, on the other hand, was a Christian who became the leader of a nonviolent movement, preferring civil disobedience over violence.

Malcolm X, whose real name was Malcolm Little, was angry and proud of his reputation. “They called me ‘the angriest Negro in America,’” he once said. “I wouldn’t deny that charge. I spoke exactly as I felt. I believe in anger.” King, meanwhile, preached peace and love, always softly and eloquently, often with quotes from Scripture.

A fearful America, which the Census Bureau says was 88.6% white then, chose to elevate King and ostracize Malcolm X.

Skip ahead 40-plus years to America’s first black president.

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/49126/curl-kamala-harris-goes-there-angry-black-joseph-curl
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34