Author Topic: Fort Bragg gate shut down after man attempted to gain access, explosives detected  (Read 259 times)

rangerrebew

Fort Bragg gate shut down after man attempted to gain access, explosives detected
By: Kyle Rempfer  

UPDATE: The All American gate has been re-opened, according to Fort Bragg officials. The vehicle and suspicious package were inspected and no explosives were found, officials added.

A suspicious package was found in the vehicle of a driver attempting to gain access to Fort Bragg, North Carolina, on Monday, prompting military police to shut down the entrance to the base’s All American gate and call for EOD techs.

The man, described by military police as white and in his early 20s, approached the gate in a pickup truck.

https://www.armytimes.com/news/your-army/2019/07/01/fort-bragg-gate-shut-down-after-man-attempted-to-gain-access-explosives-detected/
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 11:15:02 am by rangerrebew »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Fort Bragg gate shut down after man attempted to gain access, explosives detected
By: Kyle Rempfer  

UPDATE: The All American gate has been re-opened, according to Fort Bragg officials. The vehicle and suspicious package were inspected and no explosives were found, officials added.

A suspicious package was found in the vehicle of a driver attempting to gain access to Fort Bragg, North Carolina, on Monday, prompting military police to shut down the entrance to the base’s All American gate and call for EOD techs.

The man, described by military police as white and in his early 20s, approached the gate in a pickup truck.

https://www.armytimes.com/news/your-army/2019/07/01/fort-bragg-gate-shut-down-after-man-attempted-to-gain-access-explosives-detected/

Un,huh. Since when has Ft.Bragg had gates? I was based there several times,and went back several times in the 80's when I was working as a consultant with the Special Warfare Center,and I have yet to see a gate.

There are US and state highways that go right through Ft.Bragg. How do you suppose they shut them down?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!