Author Topic: Report: Bad-Tempered Biden Has ‘Screamed At’ Every Staffer  (Read 555 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

David Krayden
Ottawa Bureau Chief
July 02, 2019 12:37 PM ET

Former Vice President Joe Biden may appear to promote an easy-going public image, but it’s reportedly a front to hide an explosive temper that frequently manifests itself in emotional outbursts.

In a New Yorker article that focuses on the political problems that Biden’s son Hunter poses for the campaign, anonymous staff members reportedly told the magazine that they are often too “intimidated” to offer their opinions to Biden, fearing a verbal assault from the Democratic presidential front-runner.

Staffers have apparently been quite concerned about the perception created by Hunter Biden when he brought his father together with Jonathan Li, a Chinese businessman with whom the younger Biden is partnered in business.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2019/07/02/bad-tempered-biden-screamed-staffers/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
He is finished most likely.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
What self-respecting staffer would work for someone they're afraid to speak honestly to? Why would someone who treats you like that be your top choice for president? I know libs value victimhood above all else, but that's carrying it too far.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Again, the temper is another sign of approaching senility. 

On top of that, the stress of the truth coming to light that he used his position as VP to advance the coffers of his son says what exactly?  Say goodbye Charlie!  Both will be lucky they are not indicted!

Of course with the do nothing DOJ in Washington, I do not hold my breath for anything!

Offline mountaineer

Sounds like Shrillery.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Sounds like Shrillery.

(minus the flying ash trays)  :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

He is finished most likely.
The long knives are out for Biden. He’s been marked with the scarlet R.

And turquoise Old White Male.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Biden was cooked before he started.  He went down the path knowing he did not have Obama's approval.  I am telling all of you, there is an agenda here, and I smell HRC's fingerprints.  All the evidence I see points to her.  I can't wait until she finally jumps in.  Biden goes to 2% over night!

Half of these challengers are shills for her to dilute the Sander's campaign.  And the dumbest folks on the planet are the all knowing journalists, who could not find their posterior with both hands!