Author Topic: Hispanic pastors tour border facilities, expose AOC as a fraud: ‘Shocked by misinformation’  (Read 409 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hispanic pastors tour border facilities, expose AOC as a fraud: ‘Shocked by misinformation’
July 2, 2019 | Vivek Saxena

U.S. Customs and Border Protection officials aren’t the only ones disputing freshman Congressman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s dubious allegations of migrant mistreatment at various CBP detention facilities in Texas.

According to a group of pastors who toured the same facilities last Friday, what they saw looked nothing like the macabre picture painted by AOC.

AOC’s wild accusations spin out of control; claims CBP officers ‘sexually threatening’ toward her, migrants forced to drink from toilets https://t.co/ez3bZLozNM

— Conservative News (@BIZPACReview) July 2, 2019

“We found no soiled diapers, no deplorable conditions and no lack of basic necessities,” pastor Rev. Samuel Rodriguez revealed during a press conference Monday, adding that when he asked officials whether they’d staged the facilities to look nice, they said no.

“I asked whether or not this was all being staged — did they just pivot based upon the reporting, did they shift things, did they make modifications in order to accommodate or to respond to the reporting?” he said. “They unequivocally denied it. What they stated was that every condition we were witnessing was the identical condition in the center when the attorneys arrived.”

Rodriguez is president of the National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference, the world’s largest Hispanic Christian organization, and the senior pastor at New Seasons Christian Worship Center in Sacramento, California.

He’s also a political veteran who’s reportedly advised current President Donald Trump and former Presidents Barack Obama and George W. Bush.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/07/02/hispanic-pastors-tour-border-facilities-expose-aoc-as-a-fraud-shocked-by-misinformation-770839
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
AOC appeals to 27 year old part time college students with blue hair, nose rings, in Austin and Sacramento.

"Trump only lets babies out of Obama cages, oncee a day to drink from toilets."
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline roamer_1

Knowing what I do about LEO cultural norms, this sounds right.

Might there have been instances or times when demand outstripped supply in a case where they are ramping up to handle thousands more than before? Yeah. Probably. Kinda goes with the territory. Detention facilities are not terribly scalable.

But wrt an ongoing intentional motive? I doubt it. And since most LEOs and facilities are recorded 24/7 (on duty) proof of any such corruption should be easily proven.
I would venture the tapes show quite the opposite.

Offline berdie

Our MSM needs to go to jail for publicizing this garbage. As do the Dems.  I won't say what needs to happen to AOC.  At the very least she is a drama queen and attention 'ore. At the worst she incites crazy from aforementioned Dems and MSM.