Author Topic: Ben Carson: Leftists Think The Only Thing Worse Than Satan Is A 'Black Conservative'  (Read 249 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Ben Carson: Leftists Think The Only Thing Worse Than Satan Is A 'Black Conservative'

Timothy Meads
|
 @Timothy__Meads
|
Posted: Jul 01, 2019 12:00 PM

While speaking at the Faith and Freedom Coalition Conference on Friday, Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson told the audience that his decision to enter politics was based on "knowing who has all the power" and guidance from God which "is where real courage comes from." While he maintained that he is is "not a politician" and hopes "to God to never become one," he did point out that leftists often denigrate him for his affiliation with the Republican party and also compared the fight to end abortion to abolitionists fighting to end slavery.

"In our society, for some people on the other side, the only thing worse than Satan is a black conservative," Sec. Carson said with a chuckle...

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timothymeads/2019/07/01/ben-carson-leftists-think-the-only-thing-worse-than-satan-is-a-black-conservative-n2549257
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I don't know about worse,but I doubt there is anything scarier to the left than a black conservative unless it is a conservative His or Her Panic.

BTW,speaking of His and Her Panics,does anyone think they will EVER mature to the level they will admit that their ancestors were primarily Indians,not Spanish Dons?

C'mon,people! You can do this! Having Indian blood is nothing to be ashamed of!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!