Author Topic: An embarrassment to village idiots..By Charles Hurt  (Read 299 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
An embarrassment to village idiots..By Charles Hurt
« on: July 01, 2019, 12:12:38 pm »
 By Charles Hurt - The Washington Times - Sunday, June 30, 2019

ANALYSIS/OPINION:

OSAKA, Japan — At a time when the American political press could not possibly do any more to embarrass itself, CNN’s Jim Acosta strikes again. This time overseas after President Trump spent the weekend meeting with the world’s most powerful leaders.

“Do you agree,” Mr. Acosta slithered, “that it is despicable for a government to kill a journalist?”

Who gave this idiot a microphone? Who gave him a press badge? Who would give this nut a minute of airtime?

CNN, apparently.

more
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jun/30/jim-acosta-cnn-embarrassment-village-idiots/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

Re: An embarrassment to village idiots..By Charles Hurt
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2019, 12:48:49 pm »
Liberal "journalists" think it is all about them "speaking truth to power." They really believe they're the only people standing between dictators (Trump) and the people.  They think they're always on the verge of being thrown into prison for their "brave" actions.
They've all seen the Dan Rather clip talking trash to Nixon, and they all crave the opportunity themselves to do the same to an evil person i.e. a Republican president. They're all absolutely shameless.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2019, 12:56:53 pm »
How despicable does Acosta find it for a city government (Portland) to do nothing but stand by watching while a journalist is assaulted with deadly weapons and chemicals, e.g., Andy Ngo?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2019, 01:08:24 pm »
Liberal "journalists" think it is all about them "speaking truth to power." They really believe they're the only people standing between dictators (Trump) and the people.  They think they're always on the verge of being thrown into prison for their "brave" actions.
They've all seen the Dan Rather clip talking trash to Nixon, and they all crave the opportunity themselves to do the same to an evil person i.e. a Republican president. They're all absolutely shameless.

And they are DAMNED SURE not journalist in any sense of the word.  Paid propagandists more like it.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien