Author Topic: Pat Sajak Strikes Again: Demolishes Dem Debate With One Tweet  (Read 379 times)

Offline mrclose

William Shakespeare must have known that one day in the future Pat Sajak would exist when the Bard wrote in Hamlet, “Since brevity is the soul of wit / And tediousness the limbs and outward flourishes, I will be brief.”

On Thursday night, Sajak, the beloved host of “Wheel of Fortune,” issued another succinct, immortal tweet, this time targeting Democrats as he sat suffering through the Democratic presidential debate. He wrote, “This could be worse. It could be a dinner party and I could be there.”

This is not the first time Sajak, a political conservative, has lanced the celebrity bubble of leftism that pervades Hollywood; his resume should have been a warning to leftists that his wit would target them. Sajak is an external director for the conservative publishing house Eagle Publishing, serves on the Board of Trustees at Hillsdale College and has served on the Board of Directors for the Claremont Institute.

Here are some other examples of Sajak pointedly targeting the Left:

Looking forward to next awards show/lecture.

— Pat Sajak (@patsajak) January 10, 2017

Nobody abhors violence more than Hollywood, and nobody does more to glorify it.

— Pat Sajak (@patsajak) January 12, 2017

I wonder if the celebrities who moved out of the country will return for the demonstrations?

— Pat Sajak (@patsajak) January 18, 2017

Unhappy about results of last week's People's Choice Awards. Thinking of breaking Starbucks windows & trashing limos.

— Pat Sajak (@patsajak) January 21, 2017

Changing the world one screamed obscenity at a time.

— Pat Sajak (@patsajak) January 23, 2017

"Alexa, turn on CNN. I want to hear the news." "You'll have to pick one or the other."

— Pat Sajak (@patsajak) July 7, 2017

Does anyone have thinner skins than the "tough" news media?

— Pat Sajak (@patsajak) January 13, 2017

https://www.dailywire.com/news/48978/pat-sajak-strikes-again-demolishes-dem-debate-one-hank-berrien?utm_medium=email&utm_content=063019-news&utm_campaign=Actengage
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self