Author Topic: Byron York: Anti-Trump fever takes threatening turn  (Read 4178 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Byron York: Anti-Trump fever takes threatening turn
« Reply #75 on: July 02, 2019, 09:29:49 am »
@XenaLee

Maybe because the Anti-Christ comes from the US in the form of a Trump?

@Victoria33

ROFLMAO!

You obviously long for a return to the "good old days" of homo leftist cokehead Boy Jorge and his Bible-Thumping,huh?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online roamer_1

« Reply #76 on: July 02, 2019, 01:39:40 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

The difference is we now have the alleged conservative "morality police" siding with the rabid left because a "outsider" is in the White House instead of one of their beloved Bible-Thumping RINO's.

The more successful Trump is,the more they hate him.

Total bullcrap, pete.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #77 on: July 02, 2019, 01:41:29 pm »
@Victoria33

ROFLMAO!

You obviously long for a return to the "good old days" of homo leftist cokehead Boy Jorge and his Bible-Thumping,huh?

Pete, what are you going on about here?  There's so much defamatory and flat out wrong packed into that one little sentence.  I understand you don't like W, but you don't have to make stuff up to show that.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #78 on: July 02, 2019, 02:30:41 pm »
Total bullcrap, pete.

And btw @sneakypete
a 'Bible-thumping RINO' is a contradiction in terms.

A RINO is one who claims to be a Republican, but does not stand upon those erstwhile principles thereof - Namely, one who does not advance conservatism. You know, like Tump.

One who speaks like a conservative from the stump but does otherwise once elected. You know, like Tump.

'Bible-thumper' is a derogative term for one who stands upon the Word. A Christian.

That would be one who is standing solidly within, and promoting the Judeo-Christian ethic: In a word, a 'social conservative'. By definition, part of that faction of Conservatism... And by definition, not RINO.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #79 on: July 02, 2019, 02:49:34 pm »
Pete, what are you going on about here?  There's so much defamatory and flat out wrong packed into that one little sentence.  I understand you don't like W, but you don't have to make stuff up to show that.

@Sanguine

Are you seriously trying to claim that Boy Jorge isn't a homo mama's boy that at least used to be a cokehead?

BTW,he was a serious drunk at one time too,but he SEEMS to have that under control now.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 02:50:25 pm by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #80 on: July 02, 2019, 02:53:51 pm »
And btw @sneakypete

A RINO is one who claims to be a Republican, but does not stand upon those erstwhile principles thereof - Namely, one who does not advance conservatism. You know, like Tump.
One who speaks

@roamer_1   

HorseHillary. Trump has done more to promote conservatism than any president since Reagan.

'Bible-thumper' is a derogative term for one who stands upon the Word. A Christian.

AND??????

That would be one who is standing solidly within, and promoting the Judeo-Christian ethic: In a word, a 'social conservative'. By definition, part of that faction of Conservatism... And by definition, not RINO.

Only if you confuse conservatism with fascism.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #81 on: July 02, 2019, 02:58:56 pm »
HorseHillary. Trump has done more to promote conservatism than any president since Reagan.

I'd have you actually prove that @sneakypete
Go ahead and try to defend him on the principles of Conservatism.

Only if you confuse conservatism with fascism.

Christians are anything but fascist. They make up the largest voting bloc in the United States, and are the only bloc big enough to get their way. But their way is most evidently not what is happening.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #82 on: July 02, 2019, 03:07:54 pm »
@Sanguine

Are you seriously trying to claim that Boy Jorge isn't a homo mama's boy that at least used to be a cokehead?

BTW,he was a serious drunk at one time too,but he SEEMS to have that under control now.

Yes, Pete, I'm suggesting exactly that.  You spewing obscenities about another person doesn't change that, but it does make you look bad.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #83 on: July 02, 2019, 03:15:22 pm »
I'd have you actually prove that @sneakypete
Go ahead and try to defend him on the principles of Conservatism.

@roamer_1

No . Why waste my time trying to convince someone with a closed and biased mind?

Christians are anything but fascist.

One of the biggest lies ever told. When was the last time a non-Christian tried to pass laws to lock up people for trying to buy pet food or beer on Sunday?

Or have two consenting adults arrested for having sex because they weren't married?
They make up the largest voting bloc in the United States, and are the only bloc big enough to get their way. But their way is most evidently not what is happening.

BullBush! The only thing that even makes that marginally true is the fact that most people seem to think they have to either be a Christian,or someone evil,so they identify as a Christian if they have never been to church in their lives.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #84 on: July 02, 2019, 03:17:16 pm »
Yes, Pete, I'm suggesting exactly that.  You spewing obscenities about another person doesn't change that, but it does make you look bad.

@Sanguine

Ok,then you are nothing more than a clueless Bush groupie,like the Biddy Brigade that used to rule over at FR.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #85 on: July 02, 2019, 03:18:41 pm »
@Sanguine

Ok,then you are nothing more than a clueless Bush groupie,like the Biddy Brigade that used to rule over at FR.

Stupid answer, Pete.  You know better. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #86 on: July 02, 2019, 03:26:58 pm »
Stupid answer, Pete.  You know better.

@Sanguine

If it walks like a duck,and it quacks like a duck,it's a freaking duck!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #87 on: July 02, 2019, 03:31:01 pm »
@Sanguine

If it walks like a duck,and it quacks like a duck,it's a freaking duck!

You're the only one hearing quacking here.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #88 on: July 02, 2019, 03:34:16 pm »

No . Why waste my time trying to convince someone with a closed and biased mind?

@sneakypete
A total cop out. Like always, nobody actually ever defends him on actual Conservatism. Because they can't. Surely the GREATEST CONSERVATIVE MIND OF ALL TIME *EVAH* should be able to be defended as, you know, an actual Conservative.

One of the biggest lies ever told. When was the last time a non-Christian tried to pass laws to lock up people for trying to buy pet food or beer on Sunday?

Or have two consenting adults arrested for having sex because they weren't married?

ROTFLMAO! And when's the last time Christians did that? Especially ever at the federal level?

And if at the state or local level, in the spirit of federalism - the very root of American Conservatism -  What is wrong with that? If you don't like it, move. Maybe San FranSicko or Vegas would be more your style. No one's stopping you.

BullBush! The only thing that even makes that marginally true is the fact that most people seem to think they have to either be a Christian,or someone evil,so they identify as a Christian if they have never been to church in their lives.

No, the Christian Right, which excludes pretty much all of the liberal voting churches, can be counted on for 30m votes - and that can double pretty easily. Without the Christian Right, Republicans and conservatism would never win a damn thing.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #89 on: July 02, 2019, 05:27:51 pm »
When was the last time a non-Christian tried to pass laws to lock up people for trying to buy pet food or beer on Sunday?

@sneakypete

I give up.  When?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

« Reply #90 on: July 02, 2019, 05:44:26 pm »

@sneakypete
A total cop out. Like always, nobody actually ever defends him on actual Conservatism. Because they can't. Surely the GREATEST CONSERVATIVE MIND OF ALL TIME *EVAH* should be able to be defended as, you know, an actual Conservative.

With all due respect I believe nobody tries anymore because you don't seem particularly reasonable when the subject of Trump's record is the issue. Its orange man bad.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #91 on: July 02, 2019, 05:56:03 pm »
With all due respect I believe nobody tries anymore because you don't seem particularly reasonable when the subject of Trump's record is the issue. Its orange man bad.

Not at all. I have even defended him from time to time.

What I am not reasonable about is giving him credit for crap that ain't so.

What else is not reasonable is believing 'reasonable' is giving a known and serial liar the benefit of the doubt, and listening only to his sanctioned news outlets, because everything else is fake news.

In fact, it is an offense to reason, and the promotion of one propaganda over another.

The thing that was different in the old FR days was winnowing through all the BS to get to the truth, and let the chips fall where they may. That is not the case anymore...

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #92 on: July 02, 2019, 06:08:36 pm »
@Victoria33  ROFLMAO!  You obviously long for a return to the "good old days" of homo leftist cokehead Boy Jorge and his Bible-Thumping,huh?
@sneakypete
It would take someone like you to know about Boy Jorge - I know nothing about him.
Here are some links speaking of what I said (there are many more):

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=trump+is+the+antichrist&view=detail&mid=61D178CF73944330311861D178CF739443303118&FORM=VIRE

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=trump+is+the+antichrist&&view=detail&mid=204FF0FD8031941A8754204FF0FD8031941A8754&&FORM=VRDGAR

Offline skeeter

« Reply #93 on: July 02, 2019, 06:25:16 pm »
Not at all. I have even defended him from time to time.

What I am not reasonable about is giving him credit for crap that ain't so.

What else is not reasonable is believing 'reasonable' is giving a known and serial liar the benefit of the doubt, and listening only to his sanctioned news outlets, because everything else is fake news.

In fact, it is an offense to reason, and the promotion of one propaganda over another.

The thing that was different in the old FR days was winnowing through all the BS to get to the truth, and let the chips fall where they may. That is not the case anymore...

Trump has reduced regulations on businesses. He has adapted a more 'America First' foreign policy than we've had in years. He has used the recommendations of more or less conservative think tanks to fill judicial vacancies. He has reduced corporate taxes. And most importantly, to me, is he has begun resisting the military interventionist impulse of the globalist faction of the GOP. Most consider policies like these conservative.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 06:27:59 pm by skeeter »

Online roamer_1

« Reply #94 on: July 02, 2019, 07:00:40 pm »
Trump has reduced regulations on businesses.

@skeeter
That's a great example. I will accept that he has reduced regulations for the sake of the argument.
How many? How much?

Last I heard it was 500 to 1000 statutes in a field of regulatory law that would fill a large library.
Now, I might be off by some, because I quit paying attention to it more than a year ago, BUT:

Is that worthy of the victory lap?
No, that's hardly worth a mention. It's a fart in a windstorm.
But Tumpy gets a victory lap and all the people shout 'WOOHOO!'
Can I get a witness?

Absolutely ALL of it is inflated just like that.

He has adapted a more 'America First' foreign policy than we've had in years.

According to whom, and by what definition? How is that verified?

He has used the recommendations of more or less conservative think tanks to fill judicial vacancies.

Eh... I would like to know why Jim DeMint (who is the actual Conservative who headed Heritage Foundation) stepped down before the fact...

And I am being kind to say the results on judges has been mixed.

He has reduced corporate taxes.

That much IS true, and hurray for him. Credit where its due.

But in the larger field of fiscal policy, not so much. Tariffs and crazy insane levels of spending offset whatever credit I could give him. More than anything else, to call him fiscally conservative is just a damn lie.

And most importantly, to me, is he has begun resisting the military interventionist impulse of the globalist faction of the GOP.

How much longer can you say that with him sabre rattling against Iran? Iran is obviously the next globalist target in the region. And he does not seem to be reigning back in Syria or Iraq... So I am legitimately more skeptical than you are in this regard.

Most consider policies like these conservative.

So would I, if they were true.
And that's the point.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #95 on: July 02, 2019, 07:11:57 pm »
@sneakypete
It would take someone like you to know about Boy Jorge - I know nothing about him.
Here are some links speaking of what I said (there are many more):

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=trump+is+the+antichrist&view=detail&mid=61D178CF73944330311861D178CF739443303118&FORM=VIRE

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=trump+is+the+antichrist&&view=detail&mid=204FF0FD8031941A8754204FF0FD8031941A8754&&FORM=VRDGAR

@Victoria33

You send me a link about Trump being the Anti-Christ after whining about me being unfair to you for calling you a Bible-Thumper,and to show you have an open mind??????

Offline skeeter

« Reply #96 on: July 02, 2019, 07:14:50 pm »
@skeeter
That's a great example. I will accept that he has reduced regulations for the sake of the argument.
How many? How much?

Last I heard it was 500 to 1000 statutes in a field of regulatory law that would fill a large library.
Now, I might be off by some, because I quit paying attention to it more than a year ago, BUT:

Is that worthy of the victory lap?
No, that's hardly worth a mention. It's a fart in a windstorm.
But Tumpy gets a victory lap and all the people shout 'WOOHOO!'
Can I get a witness?

Absolutely ALL of it is inflated just like that.

According to whom, and by what definition? How is that verified?

Eh... I would like to know why Jim DeMint (who is the actual Conservative who headed Heritage Foundation) stepped down before the fact...

And I am being kind to say the results on judges has been mixed.

That much IS true, and hurray for him. Credit where its due.

But in the larger field of fiscal policy, not so much. Tariffs and crazy insane levels of spending offset whatever credit I could give him. More than anything else, to call him fiscally conservative is just a damn lie.

How much longer can you say that with him sabre rattling against Iran? Iran is obviously the next globalist target in the region. And he does not seem to be reigning back in Syria or Iraq... So I am legitimately more skeptical than you are in this regard.

So would I, if they were true.
And that's the point.

Yep. Orange man bad.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #97 on: July 02, 2019, 07:19:19 pm »
Yep. Orange man bad.

Riiiight.

Just keep pluggin your ears sayin lalalalalalalaICan'tHearYou!
 **nononono*

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #98 on: July 02, 2019, 07:23:06 pm »
And btw @sneakypete

You misspelled Boy Jorge's,Papa's Jorges,Baby Brudder Neils,and Jeb's  last name.

One who speaks like a conservative from the stump but does otherwise once elected. You know, like Tump.

TWICE.

No,it is an ACCURATE description. You just don't like it because it is descriptive.

That would be one who is standing solidly within, and promoting the Judeo-Christian ethic: In a word, a 'social conservative'.

ROFLMAO! Jesus Christ was the ORIGINAL Communist. That's the big reason why all the communist countries ban Christianity. They can't compete with a kindler,gentler version of Communism.

By definition, part of that faction of Conservatism...And by definition, not RINO.

By the same sort of definition,up is down and mountains are holes in the ground.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #99 on: July 02, 2019, 07:23:59 pm »
@Victoria33
You send me a link about Trump being the Anti-Christ after whining about me being unfair to you for calling you a Bible-Thumper,and to show you have an open mind??????
@sneakypete

I have an open mind because I can view links of Democrat thingys, and KKK thingys without being sucked into any of them - that is the open mind - seeing/reading all things and weighing them - not accepting something just because it is there.