Author Topic: 'Not in Seattle!': Wealthy donors shut down Biden after 'gay waiter' comment  (Read 507 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Not in Seattle!': Wealthy donors shut down Biden after 'gay waiter' comment
by Joseph Simonson
 | June 30, 2019 12:44 AM

Joe Biden drew jeers from a group of his wealthy donors Saturday evening after he asserted that public displays of homophobia were acceptable as recently as 2014.

Addressing 50 guests at the Seattle home of public relations executive Roger Nyhus, the former vice president claimed businessmen making "fun of a gay waiter" was routinely acceptable.

Those remarks sparked outcries from the audience, who yelled "Not in Seattle!" Others disputed that casual acts of bigotry such as the kind Biden described would not be met with objections.

“Today, that person would not be invited back," Biden, 76, added.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/not-in-seattle-wealthy-donors-shut-down-biden-after-gay-waiter-comment
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Trump ought to be cheering.  Every new nail in Biden political coffin points to a 2020 victory.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
The way it's going for Biden so far, I'd think Trump would be happy to run against him. The problem is that if he implodes now, the dems have plenty of time to recover. If he can make it through the early primaries before self-destructing, the chaos would be much more damaging.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
The way it's going for Biden so far, I'd think Trump would be happy to run against him. The problem is that if he implodes now, the dems have plenty of time to recover. If he can make it through the early primaries before self-destructing, the chaos would be much more damaging.

Good point. Hang in there, slow Joe.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Good point. Hang in there, slow Joe.

@austingirl

The good news for America is that Uncle Joe's supporters are more senile than he is,so while he may not gain many supporters,he won't be losing any,either.

This is obviously his last campaign before they pack him off to some exclusive home for old fools that doesn't allow Mexicans or blacks.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
@austingirl

The good news for America is that Uncle Joe's supporters are more senile than he is,so while he may not gain many supporters,he won't be losing any,either.

This is obviously his last campaign before they pack him off to some exclusive home for old fools that doesn't allow Mexicans or blacks.

That's a pleasant thought - how many of his supporters will be in the ground by 2020? Though unfortunately that doesn't seem to stop them from voting...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Biden was correct in his assessment.  But then Seattle is lousy with your Poofter types, so they may have been 'Woken" while Binden was napping.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The King of Gaffes strikes again.  Listen, he will not make Iowa.  His age, which is apparent with the way he speaks, will trip him up repeatedly over and over again.

Plus, when Clinton announces she is running, she sucks all the oxygen out of his campaign, and he is back to 2%.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
LOL!  Didn't know where he was.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline kevindavis007

The King of Gaffes strikes again.  Listen, he will not make Iowa.  His age, which is apparent with the way he speaks, will trip him up repeatedly over and over again.

Plus, when Clinton announces she is running, she sucks all the oxygen out of his campaign, and he is back to 2%.

Why are you so obsessed with Hillary??
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Why are you so obsessed with Hillary??
jafo is right. Hillary will jump in eventually. The current gaggle of candidates are not making the cut. No energy at all on the Dem side.

Biden is an old super-White Democrat, from back when Democrats were racists segregationists. He will not make it.
The more he speaks, the more he reveals who he really is.
"I love the Negros. I do. I even had a Negro friend once."
"Many are them are clean and articulate! I recognize that!"
"It is the Jews we really have to worry about anyway."
"What is the problem with the Negros? Why don't they like me?"
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online corbe

I am no longer discounting the @jafo2010 Therom outright, after all, Her hand picked guy Perez is the only one in charge now that they got rid of Ellison.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
   I am no longer discounting the @jafo2010 Therom outright, after all, Her hand picked guy Perez is the only one in charge now that they got rid of Ellison.

Go get her.   Is she a muzzie? 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.