Author Topic: LGBT Activists Could Be to Blame for Falling LGBT Acceptance  (Read 1009 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: LGBT Activists Could Be to Blame for Falling LGBT Acceptance
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2019, 06:22:51 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

I SUSPECT most of the people you describe are homos who had children to "send a statement". Don't confuse those posing fools with actual parents.

@sneakypete

I get your point.  :beer:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: LGBT Activists Could Be to Blame for Falling LGBT Acceptance
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2019, 06:30:52 pm »
Wish I had your confidence in people.  First, it was the gays, then it was the trannies, then....   I figure eventually, they will get around to pedophilia. 

@Applewood

I personally know local people,some related to me,that got married and had children,and then "came out" as homosexuals after they were 40 or so. Truth to tell they were bi-sexuals or they could have never stayed married so long,but that is irrelevant. What IS revelant is they loved their children as much as anyone else loves their children,and don't want to see any harm come to them.

AND....,I guess it needs to be said that people who have children and love them,tend to see other people's children as being worthy of protection from harm.

Don't forget,people within shouting distance of "normal" never get any mention in the press. It's always the fringe that get the attention. The bomb-throwers,both verbal and actual.
If you can accept the fact that some/maybe/probably even MOST homosexuals are normal in every respect except for sexual attraction,you can see how they never get heard from.

And I tell you openly that I would have no reservations about leaving children for a day or two with either of the the two cousins I have that are homosexuals. The male dresses and acts like a male,and the female dresses and acts like a female,even though she is 6'2" and 200 lbs with the most serious case of "man face" I have ever seen. MY supposition is she decided to play for the lesbian team because it's the only team that would have her. She didn't have a single date until she got to college,and it was a lesbian that asked her out. She is a VERY nice woman who graduated from college and moved to a state where she and her girlfriend could be married. They have probably been together for 25+ years now. Or at least they were still together when I saw them at the funeral of one of her sisters a couple of years ago.

The male is 6'4",around 275,and has a son. Harming his son would end up being VERY painful and maybe even fatal. Yes,they are brother and sister. Their 4 siblings are all heterosexuals.

Maybe they do care about their kids, but anyone else's? 

Yes,unless they are sociopaths. Humans are genetically wired to protect and care for children. It's in our genes.

The kids are secondary to the agenda.  We've already seen how children's lives have taken a back seat to pushing abortion.

That's for the politically active who have children purely to send a political message,not the typical homosexual. I am not a shrink and don't even play one on teebee,but I do believe those are the people who fit under the "sociopath" label.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2019, 06:35:46 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!