Poll

When will the DNC finally be rid of Slow Joe?

Soon, Very Soon
0 (0%)
By early Fall, he'll be toast
3 (75%)
They'll be tearing down his Stautes in Delaware by 2025
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: July 03, 2019, 11:11:16 pm

Author Topic: All Joe Biden Had to Do Was Look Moderate, and He Blew It (NR)  (Read 229 times)

Offline corbe

All Joe Biden Had to Do Was Look Moderate, and He Blew It

By KYLE SMITH

June 28, 2019 5:19 PM

Leftward, ho!

If Joe Biden were smart . . . I’ll just pause here till the laughs die down.

Biden had a lane all to himself in the debate Thursday night, but he couldn’t stay in it. He blew it, as we all knew he would, because he’s Joe Biden. The last time there was an open field for the Democratic nomination, he achieved all of 1 percent in Iowa. Holding Barack Obama’s coat for eight years is his most impressive achievement. It’s just about the only thing he brags about, unless you count being friends with racist Democratic senators.

A half-smart Biden would continue doing what the voters think he’s been doing, which is being moderate and reasonable. Democratic primary voters are nowhere near as liberal as the columnists and social-media gadflies assume, and even if they were, all of the major candidates have veered left. Biden is the only big-name candidate who was anywhere near the center. Instead of staying there, he wandered away looking confused and panicky.

Here’s Joe’s combination of fantasy, braggadocio, and rodomontade on guns:
We increased that background check when — when — during the Obama-Biden administration. I’m also the only guy that got assault weapons banned, banned, and the number of clips in a gun banned. And so, folks, look, and I would buy back those weapons. We already started talking about that. We tried to get it done. I think it can be done. And it should be demanded that we do it, and that’s a good expenditure of money. And lastly, we should have smart guns. No gun should be able to be sold unless your biometric measure could pull that trigger.

<..snip..>

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/06/joe-biden-debate-performance-failure-look-moderate/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.