Author Topic: Top Biden fundraiser pulls support and predicts others will follow  (Read 688 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Top Biden fundraiser pulls support and predicts others will follow
by Caitlin Yilek
 | June 28, 2019 05:13 PM

A top fundraiser for Joe Biden is ditching the former vice president’s 2020 campaign.

Tom McInerney, a San Francisco-based lawyer, told Biden’s campaign last week that he would no longer help raise money, according to CNBC.

“I would imagine I’m not alone,” he said, predicting others will follow suit.

McInerney cited Biden’s comments on working with segregationist senators and his flip-flop on the Hyde Amendment as his reasons for pulling his support.

The news comes a day after Biden's rivals pounced on him Thursday at the first Democratic debate, led by California Sen. Kamala Harris, who confronted Biden on his opposition to federally mandated busing to desegregate public schools. She also criticized his remarks about working with racist senators decades ago.

McInerney said he was unimpressed with Biden’s performance at the debate.

“I don’t think he did well last night,” McInerney said.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/top-biden-fundraiser-pulls-support-and-predicts-others-will-follow
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Top Biden fundraiser pulls support and predicts others will follow
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2019, 10:42:20 pm »
Biden didn't do horribly last night, and Kamala was downright awful, but the media doesn't care. They've got their soundbite opportunity and they're seizing it.

Taking Biden down might give Kamala a boost, but she'd be delusional to say she's the one. It's a long way to Iowa.

The winner of last night was Republicans, because now it's a free-for-all.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2019, 10:49:29 pm »
Biden was always going to lose some support because most of his support is based on name recognition not actual support.  Going into the debates I could recognize less than half the candidate by sight.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2019, 11:42:33 pm »
Biden was always going to lose some support because most of his support is based on name recognition not actual support.  Going into the debates I could recognize less than half the candidate by sight.

I didn't watch the debates last night.  Just going by what the news is saying, Uncle Joe is self destructing.  I don't see him being a contender for much longer and I think Beto's days are numbered as well.  Gee ... hate to see them both go.  happy77

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2019, 12:31:47 am »

Yep.  Biden is the same guy he's ever been.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2019, 12:44:01 am »
Biden really is an old White Democrat, and he can't shake it.
It comes out clearly whenever he speaks freely.
Jim Crow, KKK, segregationist, George Wallace, etc., all the Dem historical baggage is in him.
Most old White Democrats are just like him, but they know how to hide their true feelings.
Biden does not know the meaning of the word 'shut up'.

Like Hillary before him, the more he speaks, the more he buries himself.
I hope he will get the nomination, but I doubt even the Dems are that stupid.
I agree that this clown show may just be a setup for Hillary.
Please! Please Hillary! Save Us!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2019, 12:46:21 am »
Thinking back on how unpopular busing was for both blacks and whites, it's strange that Kamaltoe used this line of attack. I think she's counting on the ignorance of her audience about history. But of course the media ate it up with a spoon.
Principles matter. Words matter.