Author Topic: 2020 Democrats visit Florida migrant children's shelter following debate  (Read 398 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
2020 Democrats visit Florida migrant children's shelter following debate
By Jessica Campisi - 06/28/19 04:35 PM EDT

At least 11 Democratic presidential candidates visited a child migrant detention facility in Homestead, Fla., this week either before or after taking the debate stage in Miami.

2020 Democrats Sen. Kamala Harris (Calif.), Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (N.Y.), South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg, former Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper and former San Antonio Mayor Julián Castro visited the facility Friday morning, entering and exiting the processing building of the facility together.

Author and 2020 candidate Marianne Williamson arrived later, and Sens. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) and Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.) and New York Mayor Bill de Blasio (D) and former Texas Rep. Beto O’Rourke (D) visited the center earlier this week.

While candidates were allowed inside the processing building on Friday, they were “denied” access to tour the facilities, Buttigieg said.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/450940-2020-democrats-visit-florida-migrant-childrens-shelter-day-after-debate
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
This is how the DEMS are going to try to convince the public that it is the GOP that has failed on border security; half true -- in essence the DEMS refused to grant $$ for a wall -- that's what Trump and the GOP need to strongly make a point of.  Need to make a video of Nancy saying that she won't grant money for the wall.  That she owns and so do the DEMS.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Why are they not carrying blankets and toiletries they can say ICE refused to accept.  Missed opportunity

Offline dfwgator

Pander...Pander...Pander...Pander...Pander...Pander...Pander...Pander...Pander...Pander...Pander...Pander...Pander...Pander...Pander...Pander...Pander...Pander...Pander...Pander...Pander...Pander...Pander...Pander...Pander...Pander...Pander...Pander...Pander...Pander...Pander...Pander...Pander...Pander...Pander...Pander...Pander...Pander...Pander...Pander...Pander...Pander...

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Why are they not carrying blankets and toiletries they can say ICE refused to accept.  Missed opportunity

Must have thought they were going through a TSA  line at the airport. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Got an e-mail from my beloved ( *****rollingeyes*****) FL Senator, Little Marco, asking for $$ so that the DEMS don't turn FL blue and that was why the DEMS were visiting FL.  Gee Marco, what side were you on when the Gang of 8 was formed??  Have you done anything to ensure that FL doesn't turn blue??
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Who is the hottie on the far right in black and jeans.  I'm not up on good looking libtartds as I didn't realize there were anything left in the party but skanks.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.