Author Topic: Kamala Harris won the first Democratic debate, and it wasn't even close  (Read 691 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kamala Harris won the first Democratic debate, and it wasn't even close
by Philip Klein
 | June 27, 2019 11:34 PM

Sen. Kamala Harris on Thursday had the strongest performance in two nights of Democratic debates — and it wasn't even close.

Harris commanded the stage, gave consistently strong answers, and won the most important exchange of the campaign season by eviscerating Joe Biden on his past opposition to school busing and fond remembrance of his working relationship with segregationists.

She was a clear winner.

Harris had a strong moment early on when candidates were shouting at each other when it was her time to speak and she said that Americans didn't want to see a food fight but wanted to know how they were going to put food on their table.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/kamala-harris-won-the-first-democratic-debates-and-it-wasnt-even-close
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Anyone who would vote for ANY of those clowns is flat out CRAZY and I'm definitely NOT sorry if that offends anyone!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

rangerrebew

Was she given a list of questions to prepare with BEFORE the debate so she could prepare?  Democrats have been known to do that for the person they want to win, after all. :pondering:

Offline skeeter

Someone with a great big picture of Kate Steinle needs to follow this nasty fraud around wherever she goes.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
She looked like a complete emoitional basket case, constantly doing the dirty prosecutor bait, goad, and trap strawman on every issue, and apparently lied thru her teeth on her busing claim.
The Republic is lost.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Was she given a list of questions to prepare with BEFORE the debate so she could prepare?   

@rangerrebew

They usually only do that for Bubbette! Clinton.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I was not impressed by any of them, including Harris.  She has absolutely no personality.  I am 100% certain Trump is not worried about a single one of them.

These debates clearly demonstrated the Dems are offering nothing to the American people, but if you are one of the tens of millions fighting their way to the USA, to the land of free, then you got tons of support.  Well, that just will not play at the ballot box when it comes time.

Offline dfwgator

Winning a Democratic Debate is like winning the Special Olympics.....Even if you win, you are still retarded.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I was not impressed by any of them, including Harris.  She has absolutely no personality.  I am 100% certain Trump is not worried about a single one of them.

@jafo2010

They are like little protected woodland creatures. Trump would destroy any of them in an one on one debate.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Winning a Democratic Debate is like winning the Special Olympics.....Even if you win, you are still retarded.

@dfwgator

THE perfect response.

Am I the only one wondering if any of these "candidates" honestly believes they are a candidate and can win the nomination and go on to become President?

They are nothing but distractions whose job it is to keep the nomination open until when it's late enough in the game for Bubbette! to step forward and graciously accept the crown without worry of being forced to campaign and deal with the "little people".

Offline goatprairie

The various lib news networks (mostly CBS) I visited this morning were crowing loudly about how Harris "destroyed" Biden last night chiefly because of the busing issue that occurred back in the seventies.
The facts are Biden was right to oppose court-ordered busing (COB) back then, and stupid for trying to backpedal on it now.
COB was a disaster for everybody involved, and it was based on a racist premise that black kids couldn't learn unless they were seated next to white kids.
Naturally, the various lib networks think COB was a great thing, and anybody who opposed it was a horrible racist.
Harris basically accused Biden of being a racist without directly calling him one. He's not a racist, but he is guilty of being a huge, clueless doofus.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
She got away with "misunderstanding" the question on eliminating private health insurance. The others could have crushed her on that.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
You had better hope president Harris doesn't do what she helped to do inCalif.

CA Prop 47 emptiied the prisons. Other measures reduced crimes to citation misdemeanors.

Result: See "Seattle is Dying."

With Dem majorities in both chambers, SC Justice Roberts, you ain't seen anything yet.

You will recall the days when GW Bush, McCain, Ryan pushed amesty.

In retrospect, the Orange Man will look wonderful by comparison.

You will say: "Well that was California, but it can't happen here."

President Harris is the GOPe. gift from those and others.

Sen Cruz is warning about the danger of not supporting Trump, BTW.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Harris accomplished the one thing she had to do:  Kick Biteme out of the race by leveling the accusation he's racist, doesn't have to be true.  He's toast, but he and the pollsters just don't know it yet.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
Harris accomplished the one thing she had to do:  Kick Biteme out of the race by leveling the accusation he's racist, doesn't have to be true.  He's toast, but he and the pollsters just don't know it yet.

Yep she did. If she can get in the top 3 in Iowa (eastern half of the state could help her there) and laser focus on South Carolina, she might well be the front runner by Super Tuesday, especially if she can cozy up to someone say like Castro.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yep she did. If she can get in the top 3 in Iowa (eastern half of the state could help her there) and laser focus on South Carolina, she might well be the front runner by Super Tuesday, especially if she can cozy up to someone say like Castro.

She cozyed up to Willie Brown pretty well, so doing it with/to Julio should be a breeze by comparison.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
She cozyed up to Willie Brown pretty well, so doing it with/to Julio should be a breeze by comparison.

Hopefully this time she'll stay standing.
The Republic is lost.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
How far have we fallen?

Online rustynail

COB was a disaster for everybody involved, .
Not for those that got jobs driving the buses.

Offline goatprairie

Hopefully this time she'll stay standing.
Darn you...got in before I could say that.  8888crybaby

Offline goatprairie

Not for those that got jobs driving the buses.
touche. I stand corrected.  grrrrrr.