Author Topic: Sen. Collins: Trump Has a Duty to Enforce Immigration Law, U.S. Needs ‘Stronger Border Security’  (Read 1106 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well, he has tried to get the Congress to do something.

>crickets< at best, adamant opposition at worst.

If he can get the Congress to clamor for, to demand he do something, and let that reach a media frenzy (because it comes off as a Trump Failure and they can't resist that), then perhaps he can turn it around and use it to force them to give him the funding and tools he needs.

The threshold body count of wealthy Democrats has not been reached yet...that threshold being "1."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Louie states same:

Rep. Gohmert: Trump ‘Absolutely’ Has a Constitutional Duty to Enforce Immigration Laws

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/cody-leach/rep-gohmert-trump-absolutely-has-constitutional-duty-enforce-immigration

He absolutely does.  I don't know what he is waiting for.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
@libertybele

Yeah,especially in comparison to Obomber and Boy Jorge,and I have no doubt at all your tame "usual suspect" Republican would have done MUCH better,right?

Doesn't this argument get tiring?  The they didn't do or they did and so its OK.  That's what kids do.  I know I have some.  Take responsibility for yourself.  Don't make excuses because someone else did or didn't do it.  Trump promised to secure the borders.  If you want to give him a pass because of others inability go ahead.  It just makes Trump look small.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Doesn't this argument get tiring?

@Chosen Daughter

I never <Stop it with the personal insults>
« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 02:19:23 pm by Mod5 »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!