Author Topic: Lindsey Graham: Mueller’s Agreement to Testify Could ‘Blow Up’ in Dems’ Faces  (Read 276 times)

rangerrebew

Lindsey Graham: Mueller’s Agreement to Testify Could ‘Blow Up’ in Dems’ Faces

Senate Judiciary Committee chairman said facts of case will show president did not restrict the investigation

By Charles Creitz | June 26, 2019

Graham said in an appearance on Fox News’ “Hannity” that Mueller’s testimony won’t change from what was documented in his report on the Russia investigation.

“Bottom line is, after all of your looking and all the time you had and all the money you spent, did Trump collude with the Russians? No. Do you stand by your report? Yes,” Graham said, envisioning questions the special counsel likely will be asked.

“It is ‘case closed’ for me. They can do anything they want to in the House, and I think it will blow up in their face.”

https://www.lifezette.com/2019/06/lindsey-graham-muellers-agreement-to-testify-could-blow-up-in-dems-faces/
« Last Edit: June 27, 2019, 01:02:06 pm by rangerrebew »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I disagree.  This is their chance to put Trump up for a public opinion trial without  getting the political backlash of an impeachment.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I disagree.  This is their chance to put Trump up for a public opinion trial without  getting the political backlash of an impeachment.

It all depends on how the Republicans handle it.  If they are smart and coordinated, they can show Mueller up.