Author Topic: National Rifle Association Shutters NRATV As Ackerman Split Becomes Official  (Read 843 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
The National Rifle Association (NRA) announced Tuesday that it is closing NRATV as part of the split from its longtime marketing partner Ackerman McQueen.

The move comes after months of public feuding and litigation between the NRA and Ackerman, which operates the gun-group’s live television broadcast network and employs its on-air talent including Dana Loesch, the New York Times reported.

“Many members expressed concern about the messaging on NRATV becoming too far removed from our core mission: defending the Second Amendment,” said CEO Wayne LaPierre in a statement to members.

“So, after careful consideration, I am announcing that starting today, we are undergoing a significant change in our communications strategy. We are no longer airing ‘live TV’ programming.”

While the network will continue to air previous content, it will no longer broadcast live programming. No statements have been released about the future employment of its on-air NRA spokespeople, including Loesch.

“When given the opportunity to do the right thing, the NRA once again has taken action that we believe is intended to harm our company even at the expense of the NRA itself,” said Ackerman McQueen in a statement obtained by the Daily Caller News Foundation.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/06/26/nratv-as-ackerman-split-becomes-official/
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline rustynail

The NRA needs to be getting ready in case the democrats take control of the Congress or the Presidency.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Hmmmm. GOA life membership: $500
One year Golden Eagles Membership (NRA): $250

(Yes, Virginia, you can be a NRA member for much less).

NOT happy with the toadying up on the bump stock thing, especially after reading how this stock supposedly makes a semi automatic rifle a 'machine gun', when the action remains unchanged.

Now, come the zombie apocalypse, I'm going to have to break cover and shoot from the hip...(belt loop bump fire technique)....

Mebbe I'll just break out that case of old coyote loads and skip the lead off the pavement instead....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis