Author Topic: Rosie O’Donnell Claims ‘Over 100,000’ ‘Concentration Camps’ in U.S.  (Read 257 times)

rangerrebew

Rosie O’Donnell Claims ‘Over 100,000’ ‘Concentration Camps’ in U.S.
By Kyle Drennen | June 25, 2019 12:01 PM EDT

During an appearance on Bravo’s Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen Monday night, former View co-host and left-wing conspiracy theorist Rosie O’Donnell not only defended outrageous comparisons of illegal immigration detention centers to “concentration camps,” but she claimed that there were “over 100,000” camps spread across the United States.

Near the end of the show, Cohen helped promote a planned nationwide liberal protest of the Trump administration’s immigration policy, teeing up O’Donnell: “Rosie, you’re going to be doing a vigil called Lights for Liberty, July 12th, demanding an end to the detention camps.” O’Donnell launched into a fact-free rant:

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kyle-drennen/2019/06/25/rosie-odonnell-claims-over-100000-concentration-camps-us

rangerrebew

That 2,000 per state, which is quite a few.  I wonder why I have never seen one? *****rollingeyes*****

Offline andy58-in-nh

That's quite a claim.

There are only about 14,000 MacDonalds restaurants in the US, but I'm sure that Rosie has managed to hit at least half of them.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn