Author Topic: Trump Dodged An Ambush By Avoiding War With Iran ....Kurt Schlichter  (Read 531 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Dodged An Ambush By Avoiding War With Iran
Kurt Schlichter

Posted: Jun 24, 2019 12:01 AM

Assuming nothing happens between the time I write this and the time you read it, it appears that Donald Trump has refused to take the sucker’s bait and engage us in open war with Iran. And while I remain more hawkish than many of my fellow supporters of the Trump Revolt against the garbage liberal elite, it’s pretty clear that Trump was right. Some quality conservatives disagree with me in good faith, but whatever makes Fredocons like Bill Kristol upset is presumptively a good idea.

Let’s clarify some things. Iran is our enemy – the notion that we might wish to avoid being drawn into open conflict today does not mean these mullah bastards don’t deserve to be hanged from the very cranes they use to murder gays, women who refuse hijab oppression and people who like freedom. We have been at covert war with them for four decades, and they’ve murdered our people from Lebanon to Iraq and elsewhere. We are morally justified in wiping out Iran’s scummy leadership and using as much force as we choose to prevent their obtaining the bomb that Obama and his coterie of collaborators tried to hand it. Don’t confuse the fact that it is not to our advantage to openly attack Iran (or at least its rulers) right this minute with the mistaken idea that Iran is not our enemy. We have every moral right to inflict ruthless payback.

Let’s clarify another thing. Iran and our liberal elite both seemed eager for open war. Since when did either want what was best for Trump, which means what is best for America? Napoleon allegedly said, and I’m paraphrasing, “Don’t do what your enemy wants you to do.” Sun Tzu advised readers to irritate a temperamental enemy into mistakes. This is what they were doing. The Iranians hit those tankers, and their denials were baloney. The Iranians shot down our unmanned drone, and their claim it was in their territory was baloney too. Why would they do that? Drones and recon aircraft had flown that path for decades. Why now?

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2019/06/24/trump-dodged-an-ambush-by-avoiding-war-with-iran-n2548787
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
WE don't need to go to war with Iran! all WE need to do is get what they need to the proper people in Iran and they will take care of the problem themselves.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Absalom

Wow, apprently Schlichter's an amalgam of Sun-tzu and Von Clausewitz as a strategist. Who knew!!!
So let's assess Iran's military.
* Air Force > No!
* Navy > No!
* Army, fought an 8 year war w/Iraq who they outnumbered 3 to 1, which ended in stalemate!
Watta threat huh??????

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
We have been at covert war with them for four decades, and they’ve murdered our people from Lebanon to Iraq and elsewhere.
America has been at war with Iran for 4 decades. However Obama, not America, but Obama himself was allied with Iran. During his time in office he did everything he possibly could to support the Mullahs and theocratic government there, and refused to support any movement which wanted to overthrow Iran's terrorist government. Obama gave them America's very latest advanced stealth drone technology. Obama gave them hundreds of billions of dollars ostensibly for some stupid 'peace deal' which Iran never had any intention of abiding to. Obama and his 'mommy' Valerie Jerrett were the Mullah's biggest fans. It is not inconceivable that Iran would erect statues of them both as heroes of the State.

We always wondered whether Hussein Obama was a Sunni or a Shi'ite Mecca Worshipper. Based on his affection for Iran, it seems clear that he is a Shi'ite. This is part of the reason Obama is hated in Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and several other primarily Sunni Islamic nations. His dedicated support for the current Iranian regime undermined stability in the Middle East and caused the spread of war and insurrections throughout the region.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Absalom

America has been at war with Iran for 4 decades. However Obama, not America, but Obama himself was allied with Iran. During his time in office he did everything he possibly could to support the Mullahs and theocratic government there, and refused to support any movement which wanted to overthrow Iran's terrorist government. Obama gave them America's very latest advanced stealth drone technology. Obama gave them hundreds of billions of dollars ostensibly for some stupid 'peace deal' which Iran never had any intention of abiding to. Obama and his 'mommy' Valerie Jerrett were the Mullah's biggest fans. It is not inconceivable that Iran would erect statues of them both as heroes of the State.
We always wondered whether Hussein Obama was a Sunni or a Shi'ite Mecca Worshipper. Based on his affection for Iran, it seems clear that he is a Shi'ite. This is part of the reason Obama is hated in Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and several other primarily Sunni Islamic nations. Hi
s dedicated support for the current Iranian regime undermined stability in the Middle East and caused the spread of war and insurrections throughout the region.
-----------------------------------
In 1925, Reza Pahlavi, a WW1 Brigadier assumed the Throne of Persia/Iran,
establishing rule in the same mold as Mustapha Kemal of Ottoman Turkey.
It was the chance for both nations to embrace modernity and close the door on
centuries of backwardness and darkness; yet it was not to be.
Thanks to Carter, another of our political assholes, the Pahlavi's lost the Persian/Iranian
Throne and the Mullahs are the excrement that took their place. 
« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 11:38:08 pm by Absalom »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
-----------------------------------
In 1925, Reza Pahlavi, a WW1  Brigadier assumed the Throne of Persia/Iran,
establishing rule in the same mold as Mustapha Kemal of the Ottoman Empire/Turkey.
It was the chance for both nations to embrace modernity and close the door on
centuries of backwardness and darkness; yet it was not to be.
Thanks to Carter, another of our political assholes, the Pahlavi's lost the Persian/Iranian
Throne and the Mullahs are the excrement that took their place.
No question about that. Jimmah Caataah is the father of modern global Islamic terrorism by ousting the Shah and supporting the Ayatollahs. Carter is personally responsible for the deaths of uncountable millions of people because of his incredibly naive stupidity.

I have read that Carter viewed Ayatollah Kolmanie as a nice old religious guy. And he, Carter, felt that Iran could use some more religion. More religion can't be a bad thing, can it? That is how stupid this goober was. And that was the beginning of Global Islamic Terrorism which is still very active to this day. Kolmanie was of the same mentality as Hitler, if not worse. Iran and the world have been suffering from Carter's stupidity ever since.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 03:30:48 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline goatprairie

There have been a number of occasions in the twentieth century where the overthrow of a king or corrupt strong man brought in something far worse.
Russia and the Bolsheviks when the Czar and the Kerensky government were overthrown and Cuba when Batista was tossed out and the Castros took over.
Ditto for the Shah being thrown out and the mullahs taking over.
Out of the frying pan and into the fire.