Author Topic: With ‘help’ from his rivals, Joe Biden’s endless gaffes are making him un-electable By Marc Thiess  (Read 252 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 With ‘help’ from his rivals, Joe Biden’s endless gaffes are making him un-electable

By Marc Thiessen

June 21, 2019 | 8:17pm | Updated

Let’s get this straight: Joe Biden is leading in the polls for the Democratic presidential nomination because he’s the most “electable” candidate in the Democratic field? A guy who doesn’t realize that I worked with segregationists isn’t a winning message with Democrats in 2020?

This is what you get when you turn to a candidate who has been in Washington for 46 years. Biden was first elected to the Senate in 1972, when the Democratic Party was very different than it is today. As a freshman senator, he had to get along with the senior leadership of his party — which included segregationists James Eastland of Mississippi and Herman Talmadge of Georgia.

You may be thinking: Who in the world are James Eastland and Herman Talmadge? You’re not alone. Ninety-nine-point-nine percent of living Americans had either forgotten their names or never heard of them in the first place, until Biden decided to dredge them up from the fever swamps of the Democratic Party’s sordid racial past.

Why, you ask, would he do such a thing? Because that’s what Joe Biden does. He is a walking, talking gaffe machine.

more
https://nypost.com/2019/06/21/with-help-from-his-rivals-joe-bidens-endless-gaffes-are-making-him-un-electable/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline conservativevoter

Didn't he also attend Robert Byrd's(sp?) funeral?  .... As did a few other unnamed prominent dims?

Now, I don't like Biden AT ALL, but wasn't he the white guy who was chosen by the Dims 2008 nominee (who happened to be black - and still is, btw -) to run with him on the 2008 ticket?  I can think of many instances of why NOT to vote for Uncle Joe, but this sure as hell ain't one of them.

Maybe the dims should all have chosen different caucauses to run with?   :shrug:
« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 04:24:01 pm by conservativevoter »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I can't figure out why Obama not endorsing him isn't a bigger issue for Biden.

@conservativevoter