Author Topic: NRA Suspends Chris Cox, Alleges He Took Part In ‘Coup’ Attempt. He Says Claims Against Him Are ‘Pate  (Read 884 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
The National Rifle Association suspended chief lobbyist Chris Cox, alleging he participated in a coup attempt against CEO Wayne LaPierre, according to court documents.

The gun-rights behemoth said Cox’s text messages and emails with a board member show an apparent attempt to oust CEO Wayne LaPierre, reported The New York Times on Thursday, noting the full context was unclear.

The allegations were disclosed in the latest chapter of the NRA’s ongoing management saga: a lawsuit the gun group filed against former president Oliver North in response to his alleged attempts to collect legal fees related to his litigation as well as a Senate Finance Committee probe.

“The allegations against me are offensive and patently false. For over 24 years I have been a loyal and effective leader in this organization. My efforts have always been focused on serving the members of the National Rifle Association, and I will continue to focus all of my energy on carrying out our core mission of defending the Second Amendment,” Cox said in a statement.

Cox has been placed on administrative leave pending an investigation, as was his top aide, Scott Christman, NRA spokesman Andrew Arulanandam told The NYT.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/06/20/nra-chris-cox-suspension/
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
Looks like ol Wayne is consolidating power over in the NRA executive suite.  :2popcorn:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
Chris Cox tendered his resignation from his position at the NRA-ILA last night.