Author Topic: ‘Good grief, whose side are you on?’ Ilhan Omar calls US the ‘aggressors’ in face of Iran attacks  (Read 752 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Good grief, whose side are you on?’ Ilhan Omar calls US the ‘aggressors’ in face of Iran attacks
June 21, 2019 | Tom Tillison

With Iran’s Revolutionary Guard s shooting down an unmanned U.S. military aircraft in international airspace over the Strait of Hormuz, Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., took to Twitter to accuse the United States of being the “aggressors” here.

But then, if this surprises you, you haven’t been paying attention to how much hate the freshman Democrat harbors in her heart.

Omar, one of the first two Muslin women elected to Congress in 2018, has already established a rich history of attacking Jews in her first six months in office, and the controversial lawmaker cited Iraq in claiming U.S. aggressors “are using illegitimate pretexts to beat the drums of war.”

“Just as in Iraq, aggressors are using illegitimate pretexts to beat the drums of war,” she tweeted. “Just as in Iraq, our media is taking these claims at face value. Just as in Iraq, children will die, American lives will be lost, and the world will be less safe. #NoWarWithIran

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/06/21/good-grief-whose-side-are-you-on-ilhan-omar-calls-us-the-aggressors-in-face-of-iran-attacks-767256
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GrouchoTex

This is your response to an act of deliberate aggression by Iran against the United States?
Good grief, whose side are you on? https://t.co/3UCgAbnkT3

— Piers Morgan (@piersmorgan) June 21, 2019

Interesting that Piers Morgan has been a bit more moderate lately.
I wonder if he was told to be or if he's had a change of heart?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I have no doubt which side Omar is on.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am sure OAC will have her BMFF back.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

Couldn’t ask for a better argument for curtailing legal immigration than Omar.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I have no doubt which side Omar is on.

Same side as our former president.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Might as well get used to such behavior from this one.
She's never going to change. She may even grow more strident over time.

As for being as anti-American and anti-semitic as she is, it will probably become A PLUS for her at re-election time. Consider the district she represents.

Better get used to THAT, too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Might as well get used to such behavior from this one.
She's never going to change. She may even grow more strident over time.

As for being as anti-American and anti-semitic as she is, it will probably become A PLUS for her at re-election time. Consider the district she represents.

Better get used to THAT, too.

@Fishrrman

True. All of it.

And it is nobody's fault but our own. We invited these people in,set them up with free housing,food,medical care,clothes,schools,and even free legal care. Why are we then surprised when they think they are smarter than us and are going to take over?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

@Fishrrman

True. All of it.

And it is nobody's fault but our own. We invited these people in,set them up with free housing,food,medical care,clothes,schools,and even free legal care. Why are we then surprised when they think they are smarter than us and are going to take over?

So true.

What I don't get is these people taking an oath to uphold the Constitution.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

So true.

What I don't get is these people taking an oath to uphold the Constitution.

@Chosen Daughter

It doesn't mean anything to them,so why wouldn't they take it?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Did this Somali muzzie take her "oath" on a Koran? 

Offline Chosen Daughter

@Chosen Daughter

It doesn't mean anything to them,so why wouldn't they take it?

Yes, obviously.  And it isn't just her but government as a whole.  Corrupt and self serving.   Whatever their personal cause is.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Online Wingnut

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Chosen Daughter wrote:
"What I don't get is these people taking an oath to uphold the Constitution..."

Migosh.
Haven't you heard of the word, taqiyya ...?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I have no love for Muzzies, but it is necessary to point out that many, if not all, Democrats have betrayed the oath.
This is not unique to Mecca Worshippers.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I have no love for Muzzies, but it is necessary to point out that many, if not all, Democrats have betrayed the oath.
This is not unique to Mecca Worshippers.

Republicans are very guilty as well.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
"Whose side are you on!" Could easily be asked of the Democrats who favor the interests of Mexico and Illegals over the rights of natural American citizens. But we already know the answers.
Pelosi and her following are on the side of illegals and against America.
The Muslim cabal and their far-Left acolytes in Congress are on the side of radical Islam, against America and Israel.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
"Whose side are you on!" Could easily be asked of the Democrats who favor the interests of Mexico and Illegals over the rights of natural American citizens. But we already know the answers.
Pelosi and her following are on the side of illegals and against America.
The Muslim cabal and their far-Left acolytes in Congress are on the side of radical Islam, against America and Israel.

QFT