Author Topic: He needs it: Will Trump own the religious vote this time?  (Read 341 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
He needs it: Will Trump own the religious vote this time?
« on: June 20, 2019, 10:02:02 pm »
He needs it: Will Trump own the religious vote this time?

Andrew MalcolmPosted at 8:41 am on June 20, 2019

As the 2020 presidential race gains momentum, religion is shaping up as a surprisingly important issue and a key sector of voters sought by both parties this time.

Faith voters were a vital segment of Donald Trump’s GOP primary campaign in 2015-16 and the general election that year. This despite Trump’s three marriages, alleged affairs and sometimes sexually explicit language, a fact that Democrats still find difficult to believe.

more
https://hotair.com/archives/2019/06/20/trump-religious-support/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: He needs it: Will Trump own the religious vote this time?
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2019, 01:25:04 am »
Good question.  I think he will.  Most Christians I know are still seated on the train.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Night Hides Not

Re: He needs it: Will Trump own the religious vote this time?
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2019, 02:38:49 am »
Good question.  I think he will.  Most Christians I know are still seated on the train.

Mostly because they've been told by hardcore Trump supporters that if you don't vote for Trump, you're for killing babies in the womb.

Let's face it, the Democrat Party platform is anathema to most Christians.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.