Author Topic: House Judiciary Committee releases Hicks transcript  (Read 406 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
House Judiciary Committee releases Hicks transcript
« on: June 20, 2019, 09:57:42 pm »
House Judiciary Committee releases Hicks transcript
By Morgan Chalfant - 06/20/19 05:35 PM EDT

The House Judiciary Committee has released a transcript of a closed-door interview with former Trump aide Hope Hicks.

Hicks interviewed privately with the panel for nearly eight hours on Wednesday as part of its sweeping investigation into President Trump and his associates. She was compelled to testify under subpoena.

The transcript stretches 273 pages long.

https://judiciary.house.gov/sites/democrats.judiciary.house.gov/files/documents/HJU170550%20Hicks%20interview.pdf

DEVELOPING
« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 10:00:04 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: House Judiciary Committee releases Hicks transcript
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2019, 12:51:13 am »
Is there a tape to verify its accuracy?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2019, 01:00:18 am »
Chairman Nadler.  And how often did you interact with
Mr. Lewandowski during the campaign?

Ms. Hicks.  Every day.

LOL - that’s a fact.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2019, 01:24:05 am »
Here's a sample after searching for "objection".  No wonder they were pissed.   88devil

Chairman Nadler. Thank you. I note that you are also appearing today with representatives from the White House Counsel's Office. Could those counsels please state their names and current positions for the record?

Mr. Purpura. Mr. Chairman, Michael Purpura, deputy counsel to the President.

Mr. Philbin. And Patrick Philbin, deputy counsel to the President.

[...]

Chairman Nadler. Do you recall if you knew why Mr. Lewandowski was at the White House that day?

Mr. Purpura. Objection.

Chairman Nadler. And when did you first learn of the meeting?

Mr. Purpura. Objection.

Chairman Nadler. Were you present for any portion of the July 19th meeting?

Mr. Purpura. Objection.

Chairman Nadler. Was anyone else present for the meeting between Lewandowski and the President?

Mr. Purpura. Objection.

Chairman Nadler. To the best of your recollection, please describe exactly what Mr. Lewandowski said to you when he handed you these notes?

Mr. Purpura. Objection.

Chairman Nadler. Do you recall what Mr. Lewandowski’s notes said or generally what they were about?

Mr. Purpura. Objection.

Chairman Nadler. To the best of your recollection, did the special counsel’s report accurately describe what Mr. Lewandowski asked you to type up?

Mr. Purpura. Objection.

Chairman Nadler. Where did you type the notes?

Mr. Purpura. Objection.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/449634-read-hope-hicks-testimony-transcript-before-house-judiciary

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2019, 01:26:10 am »
“Chairman Nadler. Yeah. Ms. Lewandowski, I think, in reading this —

Ms. Hicks. My name is Ms. Hicks.

Chairman Nadler. I’m sorry, Ms. Hicks I am preoccupied”

Page 26

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2019, 01:27:33 am »

“Chairman Nadler. Yeah. Ms. Lewandowski, I think, in reading this —

Ms. Hicks. My name is Ms. Hicks.

Chairman Nadler. I’m sorry, Ms. Hicks I am preoccupied”

:bigsilly:

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2019, 01:31:46 am »
White House lawyers blocked Hicks from answering questions 155 times, according to the committee. The former communications director testified for eight hours behind closed doors Wednesday after being subpoenaed by the House panel.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/449642-hicks-tells-lawmakers-i-lived-the-mueller-report

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2019, 01:36:01 am »
If they really want answers, they can always subpoena Rob Porter to beat it out of her.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 01:42:42 am by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2019, 02:32:05 am »
Jerry Nadler Is A Jackwagon For Calling Hope Hicks 'Ms. Lewandowski' During Her Testimony
Townhall, Jun 20, 2019, Timothy Meads

Well, after wasting taxpayer money and Hope Hicks' time on Wednesday, the House Judiciary Committee has released the full transcript of Trump's former communications director's testimony. It largely revealed absolutely nothing new, but it also confirmed what we all already knew -- New York Democratic Rep. Jerry Nadler is an absolute jerk.

In Michael Wolff's now discredited book, 'Fire and Fury,' the author claims that Hicks, one of President Trump's closest allies and a key player in the 2016 campaign, had an on-and-off relationship with Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski who happens to be married.

The supposed affair was never confirmed, but that did not stop Rep. Nadler, while using your tax dollars, to "mistakenly" refer to Ms. Hicks several times as 'Ms. Lewandowski' during the closed-door hearing. Nadler, by the way, is the chairman of this committee and is supposed to be a leader for his colleagues.

[...]

So there are three things going on here. The first is that Nadler genuinely thought her last name was Lewandowski, in which case he should not be asking questions if he does not even know who he is speaking with. The second is that he was not paying attention and needs assistance focusing. Or the third, and the most likely reason, is that he was simply trying to throw a few jabs to knock Hicks off her game by hinting at her alleged affair. If I were a betting man, I'd take the third option in this scenario which makes Rep. Nadler a total jackwagon.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timothymeads/2019/06/20/jerry-nadler-is-a-jackwagon-for-calling-hope-hicks-ms-lewandowski-n2548721

Well, Nonads failed again.  After reading through her testimony, Hicks was rock solid and on her game.

Good for her.